LOVE ALWAYS WINS..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Teja:no you can't do this to me Karan....

Karan:teju i need too... Just remember that i will always love you... I love you my love... Please never forget me... Please...

With this we heard a gun sound surround us... The whole room was dropped into silence...

Teja:why you did this to me... Why...? What was my fault in this.... Why..?

Teja cried her heart loud....

______________

Teja's POV...

It's been six months to that incident... That incident still haunts me to my core... It was the regular morning where I don't have anyone to fight with for a morning kiss... Yeah I know a silly matter but for someone who is in love with someone who is not with you hurts... It hurts badly...

But none the less... Today after days of being home i am going to my office... Yeah.! I am a self made billionaire who is deeply and madly in love with an army man... The man of my dream... Karan kundrra...

If you are wondering what i am doing right now then I am going to my room for some very important stuff...

The room i don't want to enter i have to because of my love... My love strains me in that room...

As soon as I entered as always I was welcomed by the bipping sound of medical devices which indicates that he is alive but i am not... This sound reminds me of the horrific day i had... That day....!

I went closer the bed and on the bed with the support of headrest... And moved my fingers in his hairs... By now you would have guessed that i who it is... Yes the love of my life Karan... Who got a gun shot for me... Just to keep me alive without him... Funny right... I know...!

I kissed his forehead and looked into his eyes which don't dipict even a word now... But if you will look into my eyes... You will feel how shattered i am... How hurt and broken i am... But none the less...

After completing a exhausting day at my office i again went to the room where Karan is present... And sat there... Holding his hands... I didn't knew when the sleep take over me...

It was about the midnight when I woke up and saw that karan's eyes had tears in them...

If you all are wondering what happened that day then I would tell you but first let me wipe the tears first...

End of POV....

Teja wiped the tears off and started to remember the day...

Karan was on his mission... It was one of the deadliest missions he had ever done to... But for the country he did go to that mission... At the same day Teja was in Taj hotel for one of her meetings...

But to the mismay of them... That hotel was captured by terrorist... Now there were about more that 100 people present and were hostaged by the terrorist...

It was soon enough when the Indian army came up and Karan was leading the mission...

They were successful in moving out some of the people but when terrorist got to know that people are rescued they immediately got alert...

Terr:ye sab log kidhar gye..

Terr2:shit mujhe lagta vo karan ne sabko bahar kar diya...

Terr head:koi na... Uski jaan toh abhi bhi yahi par  hai... Jaa leke aa uss ladki ko...