Space?

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Twitter is creating a havoc with three fandoms fighting over one silly thing which is baseless and they knew about it... But does that matter to them? Does negativity matter to them? No babe never! They have worked hard for it! They have created such strong base that that atleast some lifeless people are giving their opinions (not good ones!)

Having all of that they are currently getting ready to leave for mama Earth's awards... The initial plan is that they will go together...

Teju quickly finished her shoot and came to shoot where Karan is already present...

Teja:sunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

She shouted whole studio echoed her voice while Karan who was shooting for insta immediately shouted back where he is and she ran to him... He records her ran to him...

She jumped on him...

Karan:ohh... Madam ji...

Teja:mein na apni shaadi mein bhi aise hi aaungi tere pass....

Karan pens camera to her... She looks and understood he is still recording her...

Teja:you still recording... Bhakk...

She took his phone and kept it on the couch... And again hugs him tightly...

Teja:i missed you so muchh... You didn't came to set today...

Karan:aaj mera off tha toh socha ki aise hi insta shoot kar len... Isiliye... Aur yaha se filmcity bohot Durr hai you know..!

Teja:i know... What are you gonna wear????

Karan:vo toh mujhe khud nhi pata...

Teja:arre... Aise kaise... You decided mine?

Karan:yeah... That black and white one!

Teja:okay I will go and get ready...

Karan:i have ordered food come first eat fir jaana ready hone..

Teja:okay...

She broke the hug and sat with. Food... They both had their food and went to get ready... After getting ready Karan was taking photos while teju was still getting ready...

Just then Omi came to him, saying,

Omi:bhai Twitter ka pata chala..

He just nods... Not at all in mood to talk about that shit....

Karan: please mujhe kuch nhi sunna uss baare mein... I am already very happy today... Jiss din mood kharab hoga uss din batana fir mein jaake kuch likh bhi sakta hu...

Omi:what the fuck bhai... Kuch bhi bolte ho aap... Waise we need to do a shoot on the way so it's better that you go alone...

Karan:haa toh alone hi jaa rha hu mein... Sirf mein teju aur nikhil hai...

Omi:bhai sirf aap aur nikhil jaao... Aur waise bhi aap aur teju ke sath toh aap humesha jaate hi ho...

Karan:arre par...

He looks that teju is looking at them... But she smiles and come to them...

Teja:sunny come let's click pictures... Chalo jaldiii...

She pulls him... He sighed a relief as he thought she didn't heard their convo... He glares at Omi...

They both clicked alot of pictures with each other which they keep them to their selves...
After that when they were leaving teju was going to other car... Karan looks confused at her...