1.Office and Love 🍂

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Karan was entering the office after he finished and got the biggest deal in time, making his company rank one.... when he got a call from his home, informing 'she' is on the way to his office...

Karan:yeah okay send her...

He said with a slight grin on his face... But mastered it up quickly and everyone congratulationed him while he gave a nod to everyone left to his cabin... He was near elevator when he heard a few voices from reception...

He walks up to there again and saw 'her' standing there with a straight face and the receptionist is behaving rude to her...

Her:let me go, or else it won't take me even a minute to sue you off...

Receptionist:how would you do that?

Her:do I really need to introduce myself, Ms.receptionist...

Receptionist: security, get her out...

Karan had enough and roared out...

Karan:touch her once and you will find out who the fuck she is....

He roared out and stormed to her... He took her into a side, places his hands on her waist and started to walk... Just then he heard their whispers again...

'wasn't she just a employee?'

'ohh cut the crap, bit*h is a good digger'

'i know right, just low class'

'ohh who would deny Karan Kundrra after all'

'look at her, kurti and everything'

'i told you is just one of his chick no one else'

Karan had enough of their ranting and moves to them... He was going to the people who who were taking crap about her but , she hold him back...

Her:don't do anything... They are just useless people...

Karan:they need to know their place, it's been one month you are suffering this...

Her:but...

Karan:one word and you will know who capable I am to shut you up in my cabin itself...

She blushed at his unhealthy talks... Karan smirks and went ahead...

Karan:attendion everyone...

He said in a stern tone making everyone startle by his tone, just then his father and his brother too entered the hall, they both noticed the tension in air and then saw 'her' standing next to him and saw his face fuming with anger...

Karan:i am going to announce the new executive director of this empire... The new MD of this empire is none other then, Tejasswi Karan Kundrra... My wife and your senior...

She looks at him with shock expression, he took a quick glance at her and then looks at the receptionist and few more employees...

Karan:now you four, pack your bags and leave... I will make sure you suffer... I was quite because she didn't wanted me to say anything, now I won't be quite more...

KD:what is happening here...

Teja:kuch nhi papa, he is just... I don't know what happened to him...

Karan:let's go to cabin...

He said and walks out of the hall her on his left side, his hands on her waist, caressing her bare waist as she was wearing a saare today to surprise him...

Karan had a smirk plastered on his face...

Teja:why did you do that to them?

Karan:no one can insult my wife, not even me, laddoo....

Teja:you like this saare...

Karan:you took my breath away... what else do you want...

Teja:such a flirt you are...

Karan:just for you baby...

They entered the cabin and was welcome by their father and his brother...

KD:why did you fired them?

Brother:and didn't bhabhi wanted you to not reveal her as your wife?

Karan:shaant, mein bol lu ek baar?

Teju chuckles and rubs his arms to calm him down...

Karan then narrated the whole fiasco to them and his brother was no less...

Teju:ek second, koi kuch nhi bolega... and cursing is not allowed....

KD:but...

Teja:papa...

KD:fine then... But why didn't you told me a when this happened the first time...

Teja:it's okay papa... Faltu mein tension mat Lijiye... And come lets have lunch...

She said and went to couch and spread the food over the table...

Brother:finally bhabhi ke haath kaa khana...

Teju chuckles, and shook her head...

They all had their lunch and went to their respective cabins... Teju was about to leave but Karan pulls her back to she hit his chest...

Karan:leaving too soon, Mrs.Kundrra...

Teja:we have alot of time at home, Mr.kundrra... Here you are my boss...

Karan:I can never boss you around my love...

Teja:getting romantic, are we?

She said and starts to close his buttons and he chuckles...

Teja: congratulations for the deal my love!

Karan:it wasn't possible if you weren't with me laddooo...

Teja:it's your effort...

Karan:it's your love...

She shook her head knowing very well he would come up with answer anyways...

Karan:ready? From tomorrow you will be working with me!!

Teja:yes my sunnyyyy...

Karan:let's go out for date today...

Teja:utne casually kon puchta hai...

Karan:mein puchta hu... And after all you are my wife now...

Teja:acha ji...

Karan:haanjii... Chalo let's go home and get ready...

Teja:abhi toh khaya khana, raat ko chalenge...

Karan:kisne bola hum resturant jaayenge date ke liye...

Teja:toh aur kaha jaayenge...

Karan:we will go to lonavala...

Teja was about to say something but was silent by his kiss...

They both sat for their drive to lonavala and came back home around 4 in the morning...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go!!!! This is gonna be office romance!

Next will be student professor!!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️