drunk 🤺

Soap and Alejandro were competing on who would down the most drinks before getting drunk. Rodolfo had an annoyed expression on his face knowing how this is going to end. While Ghost just stared at them. Not really caring about it. When Alejandro tried to get up from his seat he stumbled on his own feet and fell. Soap laughed his ass off. That's when both Ghost and Rodolfo thought they has had enough. Ghost and Rodolfo both paid for their drunken (boy)friends. Ghost had to drag them both out of the bar since Rodolfo was terrified of Alejandro throwing up on him, he hated the smell of puke. When they finally reached their hotel Ghost helped Rodolfo carry Alejandro in his room before leaving having Soap attached to his back, like a toddler. He opened the hotel room and told Soap to get off. Soap ran to the bathroom as soon as he felt the urge to puke. Afterwards he went and took a shower to get the smell of alcohol and puke off of him. Before getting into some comfortable clothes to sleep. He plopped onto the bed, and threw the covers above him rolling around the comfort of the bed. Ghost just watched as he rolled around, a chuckle almost leaving his mouth. Out of the blue Soap suddenly spoke up. "Ay, L.T. why don't ya take a shower too?" Soap said in a low tired voice. Ghost just nodded in response and went to take a shower. Afterwards he also got dressed in some comfortable clothes and spooned Soap. He had insomnia and could hardly sleep, so he just stared at Soap. Admiring his whole face. Soap who was now dead asleep, was snoring but not loud enough to disturb someone.