mornin' partner 🫂

When Ghost woke up from the sunlight hitting his eyes, he finally sat up and scanned the whole room trying to find his short-fused Scottish partner. After realising Soap wasn't seen anywhere in the room he panicked a little, until he heard footsteps coming from outside the bedroom. His shoulders rested a bit knowing Soap was still in the hotel room, and remembering Soap gets up earlier than he does in the morning. He got up and fixed the bed sheets before taking a shower and brushing his teeth, slipping on a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants. He walked out of the bedroom and saw the short Scottish male was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the both of them. Ghost went and hugged Soap from behind, which made Soap jump a little from how Ghost's footsteps were so silent Soap didn't even notice Ghost. They stayed like that for a solid 10 minutes before Soap spoke up to break the silence. "Moring, L.T." "Morning." Replied Ghost. His voice was a little muffled. As he had his face buried into Soap's neck. Soap lightly tapped on Ghost's head, telling him breakfast is served and Ghost needed to get off him so they could both eat. Ghost just stayed there not wanting to let go. "L.T. the food is gonna get cold." Soap finally spoke up, after what felt like an eternity. Ghost let out a quite sigh, finally letting go of Soap. Ghost sat down and lifted up his mask up to the bridge of his nose to eat. When he noticed Soap staring at him. He finally took off his mask and putting it besides him. Soap had a slight smile on his face as Ghost trusted him enough to take off his mask.