idfk what to name this 🦅🦅

Rodolfo woke Alejandro up from his nap since he realised it was already 6 p.m. As Soap had invited them both for a night out on their first day off. When Alejandro sat up he wasn't happy he didn't get more time to rest but when he saw Rodolfo his frown was less noticeable. "Come on, let's go get ready we got to leave at 6:30 p.m. , remember Soap had invited us to hang out at the bar near this hotel?" Said Rodolfo. Alejandro just got up and washed his face when he came out of the bathroom. He saw Rodolfo sitting on the kitchen counter while waiting for him. Alejandro went and grabbed Rodolfo's hair, facing his face to the ceiling. Alejandro kissed Rodolfo on his neck. Rodolfo was frozen in shock for a second but snapped out of it when Alejandro picked him up and placed him on the couch. (Clean ur minds it ain't how that gonna go 💀💀😵😵😵)
Alejandro pinned Rodolfo on his back. Rodolfo blushed so hard it was noticeable. Alejandro paused for a second before letting out a chuckle. Rodolfo pushed Alejandro off him, embarrassed. The two partners finally arrived at the bar down the street. Soap greeted them and patted both of them on their backs. He brought both Alejandro and Rodolfo to where him and Ghost were sitting. Ghost just looked them up and down scanning them. He noticed Rodolfo's hair was messy as if someone had ruined it on purpose and his face was tinted a slight red. Alejandro's shirt was untidy. Ghost knew what had happened before hand but decided to ignore it since he came here just to drink, but mostly because he was forced to. By someone.