Girl Meets Spring Break

Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Katie give Riley and Maya permission to fly with Mia to Florida for spring break on one condition. No boys. But when Josh, Farkle, and Lucas fly down on a later flight, will things get a little serious.

//////

"I'm gonna miss you soooooooooooo much. I can't believe you're leaving me for spring break." Lucas said to Riley. They were at the airport, saying their goodbyes for Riley and Maya to go to Florida.

Maya put her thumbs through her belt loops at her sides and walked over to them, Josh and Farkle trailing behind her. "I know you're going to miss her Ranger Rick. But could you speed this up, our flight leaves in an hour and we haven't even started going through security yet."

"Don't be mean Maya." Riley demanded, hugging her mother and father.

"I can't help it. He annoys me soooooooooooo much." Maya replied, dragging out the word 'so' like Lucas had.

"I'm gonna miss you Maya." Josh said, and he and Maya hugged and kissed.

Farkle stood in the background. They were waiting for Mia to get to the airport. Farkle and Sarah had broken up and he was now dating Mia.

Mia spotted Riley and ran over. She hugged and kissed Farkle and grabbed Riley and Maya, dragging them to security.

"Bye." Maya and Riley yelled simultaneously to their parents.

"Do you think this was a good idea Cor?" Shawn asked.

"Not at all Shawny, not at all."

//////

I've been waiting, for a, day like this to come, struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum, on the edge of something wonderful, face to face with changes, what's it all about, life is crazy, but I know, I can work, cuz I got you two living with me, I feel alright, I'm gonna take on the world, light up the stars, I got some pages to turn, I'm singing oh oh oh, oh oh oh, take on the world, take on the world (take on the world), take on the world, take on the world (take on the world).

//////

"Lucas, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, I don't mind paying, and I would love to see the girls. But we don't even have a hotel. It's spring break. It's a miracle Riley, Maya, and Mia got separate hotel rooms right next to each other. Yet again, Mia's family is loaded. Not as much as mine, but, you know." Farkle said. Lucas looked at him.

"I'm sure this is a good idea. I need the to be perfect." Lucas said. Josh glared at Lucas, and Lucas took a step backwards.

"Were you planning to sleep with me niece this week?" Josh asked.

"Were you planning to sleep with a girl 3 years younger than you, who's still in highschool, that if you were caught you'd be arrested?" Lucas asked.

"Touche." Josh replied.,

"So Josh, what is your major anyways?" Farkle asked.

"I was undeclared until September, then I decided that I want to go into...I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm following in the footsteps of my brother. And no, I don't mean Eric. I'm not going to be teaching history, but English. It's a lot of work, but I'll make it." Josh said.

"Flight 712 American Airlines is now boarding, flight 712 American Airlines to Florida." A stewardess said over a speaker.

"That's us, let's go." Farkle said.

//////

"Isn't this wonderful ladies? Fun in the sun." Mia said, putting her sunglasses on as they stepped outside of the airport.