Chapter 3 Into the Nothing

Silence surrounds your sleeping form as darkness following close behind.
Strange...
The voice isn't here...
You don't like that. To be truthful, you hate it. You hate being alone.

As the darkness fades, you begin to hear the squeaking of wheels and the voices of faceless people.
You attempt to open your eyes only for them to be met with the mongrel.
Those soulless eyes.
You become very skittish, having those eyes watching you. The mongrel and a few other voices that are just out of your view are moving you on what seems to be a gurney down a rather long white hall.
As you wiggle about, you find that both arms have become immobile. You turn your head slowly to look at your wrists only to find them bound to gurney.
You are denied the ability to look down at your feet, for the mongrel slams your head down whenever you attempt to lift it. The action leaves the back of your skull aching and causes dizziness to occur. The occipital lobe of the brain leaves your with impaired vision, the damage now was most likely only added when the door threw you to the floor. You aim for consciousness, but end up losing the battle and fall back into the darkness of nothing.
Awaking abruptly from the incredible pain in your right arm, you snap your neck to see what is causing the pain.
What you see next, was haunting to say the least. Your arm was disfigured and your elbow was bending backwards with the mongrel taking a hammer-like object and smashing it down on your arm. You all but scream in pain as you watch your arm become twisted and malformed.
Thankfully, the pain is so intense that your body refuses to let you see anymore and you blackout once more.
This time though, you can feel your arm tingle in the darkness of unconsciousness.