032

Me and my mom made eye contact. I looked confused but she turned her head away. I pulled out my phone to see if there were any messages from her but it was empty. "Let's get started!" Mikey smiled then I held Angel's arm. We both shared the same look. Sanzu lightly tapped my shoulder while Rayne exited the room.

I whispered in Mikey's ear then he gave me a shocked expression. He then nodded his head. "Please spare us!" One of them said with a pleading face. I went over to Mom and forcefully picked her up then guided her to a restroom inside the room. She quivered the way there as the others got to work.

"Mama what's this?!" I whispered and she swallowed a breath. "Our group went their separate ways except for the boy I told you about. He gathered some of his friends to help create justice for our gang. He declared himself leader." My mom whispered and I nodded. "Just as he was about to start a meeting a group of people bust through the door and took us all."

I nodded my head. "I don't know how they found out." She said with a sigh. "I'll go talk to Rayne or whatever his name is," Y/N said then her mom nodded. Y/N fired a gunshot which made her mom jump. "I gotta make it seem like I was hurting you or something." She said when her mom gave her a cold yet shaken look.

I exited the room to see blood everywhere. Mikey and Sanzu looked like two sadistic psychopathic murderers with smiles on their faces. "Sanzu I'm having fun are you?" Sanzu smirked as he sliced a man easily into pieces. "Fuck yeah, Mikey." They both continued to torture everyone. Me and angel looked at each other and then at them.

"Your man?" I asked and she looked at me with an eyebrow raise. "Your's is worse." She stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes whilst leaning against the wall because she knew she was right. Mikey and Sanzu got the answers they needed. Mikey then smiled while wiping blood from his cheek. "Kill them," Mikey ordered Sanzu.

Sanzu complied and brutally killed each one of them. "Well done Haru." Mikey applauded then I went to the restroom. I brought my mother out then that's when all of us had a long conversation.

Mikey hummed as he looked at my mother. "I can't trust you so easily but you'll stick by us," Mikey said and she nodded. "Thank you."

"You can go now." He smiled then she exited the room. "You look just like her Y/N," Mikey remarked and I shrugged. "Duh. She's my mom."

"Don't catch an attitude with me." Mikey sassily replied. Angel was starting to have a major impact on him. Rayne then came into the room and looked at the bodies without heads. "Really? What's this sick as shit?" He said while kicking a head away. "Ask the one that wields a katana, not me." Mikey hummed then Rayne looked at Sanzu. "I always knew you were crazy but damn Haruchiyo this crazy?"

M/N wandered the streets and then decided to go home. 10 minutes later she got a knock on the door. She looked out the window. Her body froze completely. "What do you want?" She asked then the person from the other side chuckled. "Open the door M/N. Open it." She said with a shaky psychotic voice. "No," M/N said. She started banging on the door loudly.

"I'll break your windows open this god-damned door M/N!" She yelled and I quickly unlocked the door. "Yin Jun,"
M/N said while looking at the female. Her body was covered in bandages. Her face was ok and was the only part not covered. "You work for me now. If you betray me your killed instantly."

"Yin..." Yin laughed and played with a knife. She looked at M/N with half of a  smirk. "I know that bitch Y/N is alive. Y/N and Sanzu. The craziest bitches on this planet." She laughed and then threw the knife into a wall. "Look what that bitch did to my body! How did she manage to set the fucking house on fire?!" Yin yelled and I flinched. Yin didn't know that I was the one who set it on fire.