021

M/n L/n = mom name, last name

I was feeling better so I started
training my body but giving it breaks at the same time. Everyone noticed me and Sanzus behavior so Mikey asked what was wrong. I only told Angel about the incident which made her upset. Everyone else was clueless about why we were distant. Soon they found out about Sanzu's behavior. He would bring girls and fuck them, he wouldn't talk to me at all and he would randomly disappear.

I was fed up with his bullshit I fucking hated him with all my heart. For a fucking year I still thought about him and I loved him when actual reality he didn't love me. The times that he did associate himself with me he would show me toxic manipulative behaviors.

He would say he was sorry, he would kiss me and make my body feel special but afterward, he would behave sourly towards me. I always fell for his tricks and no matter how many times I tried to hate him I still cared for him. Angel and Mikey started spending more time with me but I felt bad. They had to include me in their relationship.

They said it was okay but it made me feel guilty. I decided to talk to Sanzu and be the bigger person. I went to his office and opened it relieved that he didn't have some whore in there. "Sanzu we need to talk, seriously." He scoffed and pointed to the door. "I don't want to talk." I ignored him and walked to his desk. "Sanzu I'm serious why are you acting like this?" I demanded answers but he replied with a laugh.

"I don't see what's funny." He rolled his eyes as a response then came around the desk in front of me."Get out Y/N." He demanded but I stood there and would continue to stand until I got answers. He pulled me by my hair and tried to escort me out of the office but I put my hands on the door for support. "I won't let you ignore me!" I yelled while he tried to push me out. He let go of my hair and then literally beat me.

He kept hitting me and I couldn't hit him back because I couldn't get a single hit in. He slapped me in my mouth, making it bleed, the action making me gasp. "You wanna talk, fine? I don't want to be with you anymore I stopped caring for you. I don't give a fuck what happens to you just get out of my fucking life." Shocked.

"Why did you stop caring?!" I screamed at him with angry tears. It finally seems like my past is catching up with me. I expected to be happy and live a life with Sanzu but I'm too much of a bad person to witness something good. He walked away but I held his legs. "I won't leave you Sanzu!"

I hugged his leg while he tried kicking me off. Angel was down the hall when she heard the commotion so she ran towards us. "What the hell sanzu!" She slapped Sanzu, he slapped her. She held her face and looked at him with wide eyes. Y/N felt her world coming to a close.

She dug in her pocket and found jer switchblade. She stabbed his back which made him and Angel let out a gasp of shock. Sanzu tried to move but I stuck the knife deeper in his back.
She swallowed a breath as she let the knife go and stared at him with sad eyes.

He was in the infirmary with an angry scowl. Y/N requested the doctor to strap him to the bed so he wouldn't escape. Y/N didn't want to talk like this but she had to do something. Y/N cried as she held her face in her hands. She wondered why Sanzu started feeling indifferent toward her.

"Sanzu just tell me the reason and you won't ever have to fuck with me again. I'll stop bothering you and let you live your life but please just tell me Sanzu." She said in a low tone, she was too tired to yell. Her eyes were red and she felt sad and guilty. Was she the one who did this? Was she the one who's made him like this? She cried again then he groaned.

"Do you mind shutting up?" He asked while fixing his hair. "Sanzu..." I sighed and stood up. "It's obvious you don't love me. I give up." She walked out of the infirmary with her head low. Mikey bought her an apartment so she decided to go there. When she was outside HQ she saw Takeomi outside with a cigarette in his mouth. Y/N straightened up so she wouldn't look depressed but he spotted her.