Oxide red | painting with blood

1851 | Third penalty

-|HҽαɾƚႦʅσσԃ ƈαɳ ԃɾιʋҽ σɳҽ ƚσ ιɳʂαɳιƚყ.|-

"Go on, ask him."

Seonghwa's hands gave the smaller male a gentle push as he pressed him to take the first step. Although that wasn't as easy as one would think, considering Hongjoong's figure didn't budge the slightest when pushed. Seonghwa's hand lingered on the small of his back, his tall, slender silhouette hovering over him like a shadow in the dark.

"But..." Hongjoong's voice was full of hesitance and Seonghwa knew he was weighing the amount of possible failures. He considered it thorough.

His fingers pressed into the hollow line of Hongjoong's firm back muscles that he could feel through the white elegant and lace-detailed shirt he wore. Highly expensive, but rather deserved in Seonghwa's opinion. He leaned forward and lowered his head to his ear, "My love, you shall not fret him any bit. Sani is not one to be scared of, I promise you with my heartblood. He is sweet.. sweeter than the sweetest of honey. I am certain you will believe me when you will have your first taste - then will you not be able to pull away again as the greed of addiction will keep all your senses busy," Seonghwa purred, delicately sliding his hands from Hongjoong's spine and around his waist to his torso.

Hongjoong drew in a shaky breath as Seonghwa's thighs now touched the back of his.

"It's not that..." the younger said, trailing off.. "It's just...what if he rejects me? I know that he is from a different time and a different life. His standards must be high."

At the statement, Seonghwa pressed his fingers down between his ribs, "Hongjoong-ah, do not be that harsh on yourself - your charms have even me enchanted and my roots go back to times when civilizations were in midst of blooming to become powerful," Seonghwa let his lips linger against Hongjoong's neck, "You had a different life, yes, but do not forget that your past choices will never define who you are now."

He felt how the words sunk in for a quiet moment. Then he pulled his answer to the surface.

"I fear that you are right, my dearest star.. I am far more tainted now than I was in my previous life."

The younger was peeking at him through the mirror hanging on the wall as he presented him a sly cheeky smile that Seonghwa had not expected to come. The audacity this man had...

A hiss broke out as sharp teeth threateningly poked the skin of Hongjoong's neck. Seonghwa saw himself with dignity; a man full of experience and knowledge who shall be respected as such. Thus wording his flaws as tainted was much unappreciated if not purely shameful.

Even though Hongjoong's flippant remark was obviously meant with sarcasm, it still irked Seonghwa to the core of his instincts.

"Do not forget who was the one saving you from death. Now, go find my little Sani, I don't want to see you dancing around him anymore, it tires my eyes, go, go," he growled as he gave the younger a final push.

Hongjoong didn't oppose his order any more as he received it without looking back at Seonghwa a single time. It satisfied Seonghwa greatly and he started smoothing out the few crinkles there had appeared in his clothes. He sighed a little, thinking about how stubborn a mindset Hongjoong always seemed to have as he moved to the back of the artillery where a stool stood. Quietly, he sat down and began examining his hands for any of the said taints that Hongjoong had priory mentioned. He snorted at the lovely thought of his mate.

It had taken time for Hongjoong to adapt to a life so different from the early life he had spent on the seven oceans. Before Seonghwa had encountered him. Now and then Seonghwa still noticed him staring beyond the landscapes towards the sea while his fingers clutched the sleeves of his shirt as if to keep his urges in place. Seonghwa knew it must have been far from easy for his heart to accept the changes of limitation that Hongjoong's free soul never had allowed himself to be stopped by. The lifestyle of piracy had given him free reins to do whatever he desired.