Betrayal

-Wendy's POV-
"What do you thinks taking them so long, Webber said he'd go get Wes 10 minutes ago!"
"Sis, if I knew I'd tell you." Abigail replied to her.It was weird being the only one who could understand Abigail, but she got used to it. Eventually Wes showed up, did Webber get lost again? Right as she was about to say something Webber came running, he looked scared!

-Wes POV-

Oh no, did Webber see him! He didn't want to kill Webber and Wendy, they were the only ones nice to him! But if the knew his secret, they would tell everyone! He grabbed his gun, just incase. But as he did, he saw a pigman chasing Webber, he knew what to do. He aimed, making sure not to hit the kid, and...POW! The pigman fell to the floor as the invisible bullet went through his body. "Thanks Wes, how did you do that?" Wes showed off his gun. "That's so cool! You promise not to shoot our spiderfriends and human friends right?" Wes nodded. Well, time to go chop wood!(One wood chopping montage later) "Shit!" Webber yelled. This was off, Webber never swore, Wes was pretty sure Webber saw it as an act of the devil. But when Wes got to him he saw why. Webber's arm was crushed under a tree, Webber was lying there, crying. Wes tried used his axe to help, but his clumsy fingers dropped it, it hit Webber's arm, making him bleed even more, Wes felt horrible! He handed Wendy his axe as hers broke earlier, and she saved him, but he was still crying, Wes was sure he broke a bone. Wes signaled Wendy to craft a healing salve, she barely understood, but did it anyways. She applied it to where Webber was bleeding, his arm was still broken, badly. Wes decided he knew what to do, he knew Webber would be too weak to fight in the state he was in, and also knew he wouldn't quite recover from this, unless he was killed and brought back. So as they walked home Wes signaled Wendy to wait somewhere, as he went home, an angry face was waiting for him. "Why shoot Wolfgang friends?" Wolfgang shouted, "Wolfgang done with Wes' shit, Wolfgang will kill!" Wolfgang charged at him, Wes, without thinking, shot him, and he fell down, Wes put the bullet right through his heart instantly killing him. Wes walked into his tent, and grabbed two of his many Telltale Hearts. Since he'd thought his life was useless, whenever he was at full health, he'd put some of his blood into making another Telltale Heart. He ran back to Wendy and Webber and motioned Wendy to step back. She looked unsure, but did it anyways, "You're not going to hurt him, right?" Wendy asked, Wes nodded yes. Wes new that if he shot the heart, then the head, the skin of the spiderchild's body would become a ghost, so he pulled out his gun, aimed, and fired. Wendy ran at him with a bat, "I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED WITH YOU! YOU'RE A MONSTER, A MONSTER I TELL YOU!", she cried out, she was tearing up. Wes had grabbed an extra heart, just for this situation, he shot her too, as both the ghosts shunned away from him crying(Wes had never seen a ghost cry until now, they must've been very good friends.) He held his hearts, and gave them to both of them. As they came back to life Webber said, "Was killing her necessary?" Wes nodded yes.

This said something else, but i got bored so part three soon, i need sleep