For Ryan!

Ive Know Ryan/Alan when I was 3 to 4 years? I used to be rude to him especially Bec cause he was a new member, and I didn't like him but I won't lie he was cute. Ryan he used to be with another girl he actually doesn't remember her name, after her he used to be with Charli and he pretty much has no clue of his nonexistent relationship. But I can describe it as a cute relationship? I still talk to him even tho he answers late and he owns me a face reveal, I used to her jealous of him because he was so popular in the friend group and I guess everyone liked him, he used to be rude no hate to you Ryan because you're actually nice.

Ryan is a very nice and supportive person, he made me laugh a lot and to be honest he felt like the brother I never had I'm very grateful for him nowadays we text i promise I'll text you more. Because it feels like I'm not trying enough, Ryan the day me and oak had a fight I went running to you because I was so desperate for help I'm not sure if you noticed but without you're advice and help I don't think I could've kept going. Especially since everyone sided with oak and I was alone without any help. Alec really sided with oak and we were dating at the time. Buts it's fine I had you're support.

Ryan just know I have you're back no matter what, you had mine when I needed it and when I had no one love you for everything and to be honest me, you and oak had that sibling love we were like the best duo of friends I'm not sure if you noticed but I liked that bond the three of us had. I didn't wanna put this but I find it funny how you told me Emmie liked you. I won't talk about Emmie here because this isn't about her this is about you and you're time to know how special and amazing and how much you mean to me. Because I find you like a brother I never had. You were my greatest support when I needed you. I also remember you with a cat girl the day me and oak had a fight I was so confused why she was with you buy hey you might remember, threw out my "love life" I don't think I had any support with the whole Alec thing when he broke ups with me or when we had fights I'm pretty sure I mentioned him to you. I also remember our "sibling" thing maybe thats why I'm attached to you, I'm so sorry if that's weird.

I am also sorry for publishing this late Ryan I've been losing so much motivation and I've been having issues but lets not discuss that, When I told you abut having a "chapter" I was scared on how you were going to react because I don't really usually talk to you that much and I'm sorry for that I want to be the best person I can and by the way. Thanks for following me I feel so special because nat follows you or should I say "zane" and you don't follow her back and that makes me happy because I know I'm number #1. I know its hard sometimes Ryan but 1 thing I can say for sure is that I have your back no matter what especially if things get hard and you just fond yourself upset, mad or whatever. I'll be there fot you how you've been there for me and thats something I can never forget because you to me is like a sibling bond. I find myself more comfortable talking to you and I know I can trust you. I think we had some fights not sure but if we did im so sorry we've been friends for so long even tho we talk sometimes I wish you a merry Christmas, a happy new year, a happy valentines day, a happy early birthday! I'll be there tho so don't worry.

Ryan id say this is my 2nd hardest chapter to write because I cant think of anything and you reading this would probably make you say "I don't give a fuck" no using bad words but also remember when me, you, oak and zane, We were having a fight who was the best sibling duo tbh they were lame because nothing compares to our friendship. Ryan if I had the guts to say this I would've way long long ago but I'm a coward so ill say it in this chapter I'm happy and I'm glad I met you, I had great memories with you and everyone else except Emmie and Charli. I wish the whole group lasted a bit more longer so we could all have more memories I'm happy I had memories with you. By the way you emo thanks so much I don't know how many times I have said thank you but ill always be appreciated in having a friend like you. And as like I said ig you feel down and feel sad or mad you can always text me to just tell me about your day and we can talk about it and laugh about it or whatever.

Ryan I think were getting to the ending to your chapter even tho I didn't talk that much just know I have great and amazing memories with you, the time well spent with you and all the times we laughed I just want you to know ill be here waiting for you to say something about this chapter I know its lame but I really put so much work into this. and I put some time in this im working so slow in all the chapters but ill try my best now because I have motivation to continue what I started and im ready to end all of this. So Ryan if you don't like this chapter its fine I don't blame you but just know your my number 1# best friend, and like a brother and I hope we both talk more because your an amazing person and someone I enjoy talking with.

Thank you Ryan for everything!