For Alec and Coffee

Alec I first met you in Royale High, I friended you randomly because obviously I needed friends i had quit  Roblox for personal reasons and when I came back in Royale high I was lonely and sad so when When I friended you I texted you with a "heyy we should be friends!" you answered with a "heyy lol were already friend" Alec you wouldn't understand how happy that made me. I felt joy??? I don't know, I don't think I can explain it but when we both started playing you presented me with coffee, now I understand what she felt, She was nice and outstanding person. Sometimes we had fights, YOU CALLED ME BIPOLAR YOU BOTTOM!! I remember when you asked me to be you're girlfriend It was the best day I guess.

 I presented you to my group they liked you and they supported you and you got close to oak, Its not bad I thought it was nice but you would regularly ask for her.Coffee later on confessed to me that she liked you, I felt so bad for her because I later on found out she had left and blocked and unfriended everyone she had, I don't regret loving you with you I felt loved and appreciated but that appreciation didn't last that long because soon enough I felt what "fake love" was. If only I hadn't been with you I think it would be been different but I was young and just didn't have that love you gave me so I guess I can say I fell for you? Alec sometimes I wished you were honest with me. I wanted that honesty from you and you never gave me that honesty all you gave me was you lying its crazy what I did for you. 

    I had issues, mentally and emotionally but you never understood that you aside with oak would make fun of me, lie to me did you and oak have a secret relationship?? because if you both did, It would explain why you both would just leave me behind. Sometimes I wish I could've left you but yet again I can disappoint myself that much, being with the person who hurt me that much. Alec you weren't sneaky Sierra and the rest of the group they had messaged me oak actually texted me too saying you had "kissed" Emmie?? what was that all about Alec? Did you really wanna cheat on me that bad? because when I asked you about this you gave a cold answer "I fell out of love, and I wanted to experiment that kiss meant nothing" do you realize how disappointed I was with that answer I asked myself, What could I possibly have done wrong to desever this. And I later on you broke up with me saying you wanted a "break" I went to oak and I cried to her I told her this wasn't fair, She answered with "Alec and Emmie are together" that was something that just made realize me and you weren't right for each other.

   If I could possibly go back in time I would not spend 24/7 with you, ruin my sleeping schedule for you, and I would not ask you to be my friend. Sometimes I wish I could apologize to coffee because she liked you and was willing to ask you to be with her, Yet again you ignored her to be with me, Sometimes I ask myself why? I now know what she felt Sometimes I feel like it was my karma. Alec or "Xen" you blocked me and unblocked me multiple times I want to know why?? Oh did you also enjoy making me feel bad about myself, like everything was my fault? did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy making me apologize for everything?? I sometimes felt so betrayed by you, But of course If It were me the one who made you feel like this, cheated on you, you would've obviously tell everyone and make me look like the bad guy. I was lonely overthinking everything trying to process everything you made me go threw. I couldn't even ask oak for help she was busy with her "Tok and Mateo" situation. 

    I guess I can say I was the only one left alone to deal with our situation, why did I still stay?? I wish you could just realize how painful it was to be with someone like you, I ask myself now how many times did you cheat? Because if I say so myself, you were popular with the girls. What I can say positively for you is that I love our memories apart of you being a jerk, I miss our great memories, you were very nice and somehow romantic? you even asked me to be you're valentines and you confessed to me you were embarrassed, You were sometimes patient with me and sometimes you even asked me not to move on and still stay with you even after I tried to many times to leave you so you could be alone and be with as many girls you wanted. But of course you told me I was stuck with you, Alec I wish we had ended with good terms but the last time we spoke was when oak left, you had asked for her and I had told you "Alec oak is gone..Her dad got mad for playing Roblox" You got upset and unfriended me and blocked me. 

      Writing this chapter is hurtful because I had to think what I was going to say, Overall this bottom didn't deserve a chapter but of course I gave him one because even tho I dislike him, I like exposing him and just finally for once express myself how I felt about him. Because Alec is not a sweet boy how everyone imagined him. Alec is a fully bottom I can confirm that and he was bisexual and confirmed me that he was a bottom for his last boyfriend. I DOT KNOW BUT IT MAKES ME SOB. Because HE CALLED ME A BOTTOM. when he was the bottom. But someone day hopefully Alec or Xen hopefully they have the courage to apologize and admit what they did wrong.

Hate you Alec Love you Coffee