JJs chapter

JJ in all seriousness what were you thinking?? When I first found out who you were I didn't expect someone new to join our group, I didn't like you and I still don't think I can like you. I've tried so hard, I might talk shit about you and I might be rude but, I don't feel any regrets and here's my reason why. You're a nice girl and a nice friend but what you did is unforgivable. You lied, you took your own boyfriend's boyfriend??? I don't know how people can forgive someone like that, it's just stupid.

JJ i don't know if you thought you were the leader of the group or its just how you acted since you were like 11 or 12 i can't blame you. You were a kid just like all of us but yet you didn't have to make everything about yourself. If someone was upset it all had to be about you, If someone broke up it had to be about you. I hate that about you. I remember I told you something so private that you had to go around and tell everyone and say you had it worse and had it more difficult. I honestly don't know why oak still stayed with you. "I was Oak's best friend!" you barely knew oak, You barely knew what she liked and how she was like. Sometimes I wish I could go back and just tell everyone to drop you, but how could I have done that?? I'm not like you. I've said it before in peoples chapters and this is on repeat especially for you.

We had good memories. You were nice at the sametime you got annoyed by me, But you also liked me. I sometimes wish the people I liked did like me back and not the people I'm not interested in like me. Life made no sense if im going to be honest it still doesn't make sense. JJ i hate how you had to add a new person because of you it made me feel annoyed, everytime a new person everyday would come in and it just made me feel angry because they were either rude or they just liked the person i liked and it made me feel annoyed. Another thing i don't like about you is that every fucking damn advice i give you, You never fucking listen and what happens????? You end up getting played by the same fucking person and i just find it so fucking annoying because you never fucking listen to me and when its to late your like "you were right" i know im fucking right because i know whats true but obviously you never listen.

I wish i never joined that day, I wish i stayed away from my phone i was doing so great and amazing not playing royale high but obviously i joined and i saw your ugly face "Hey i'm JJ" all i could say was "hi i'm Jeff" i know my name is weird and cringe but what else could i have called myself?? I had no clue but what i can tell you is that the world does not revolve around you jj and for you to act how you act it's just annoying. I don't blame you for this but you made so many people uncomfortable including me. To even think you were a kid who was lying about her age is fucked up. But as well you were only around and online for the attention everyone gave you, Did you like that? Was it enjoyable? Your answer would be "no" but you know it's clear when you faked "depression" "anxiety" you wanting to kill yourself. It was fucked up it really was and I know we were kids but you put me in the spot where I got scared.

JJ did you mean the things you said tho? "Jeff you're so annoying" "do you ever stop with your clinginess" "Jeff other people have worse" I'm sorry if i annoyed you in any way, I'm sorry if i annoy people as well. but in all seriousness I don't give a shit. I'm to a point where I'm just done with you and your shit also screwing with the person your friend likes is not what a "good friend" does but in all fairness who was the realest friend in this group? I was I never flirted or Roblox fucked with your bf or anyones. because you and the rest of the people Ill be writing about weren't the realest but hey! it was 2019!!! we were all kids!!! yet everyone acted like grown ass adults. You deserve this chapter because I guess you were nice. But you made me have some major trust issues to now, Especially since you could never shut the hell up. I would expose you more but ill keep it like that. 

Words that I can describe you---> L , Thats all im going to say since me and you had a good friendship but lets be for real you weren't my main bitch it was oak so jokes on you every time we talk and you bring up how you were so close to me and oak I just laugh because I know you weren't, it was just me and oak. You weren't part of our duo but sure when me and her had fights sure you were but other than that you were just. 

JJ I'm sorry, but your actions and words can hurt people, they truly can and I understand we were kids but, what you did and thats something ill always keep to myself. nice words from you jj nice words thats the same reason all your gfs/bfs left you, Sometimes I ask myself did I really want to stay, Did you want to stay? I mean this whole group we had fucked our mental health and how we all treated each other so maybe if we could simply just go back I would leave. And I bet you would've left as soon as we all had that one fight. JJ if their was a possibility for us to never be friends you and me would take it because our friendship isn't the best. Its a friendship where you need something you tell me and make me feel bad and if you need someone you come to me and you tell me everything and I hear you out. But have you heard me out? have you listen to me? I don't think you have and I don't think you care, Sure I'm "Jeff" the girl who you told you liked her and then you would make "Jeff" jealous even tho she didn't care.

I hope life treats you well JJ.