Finding out

Calum:
This is not happening. You thought to yourself as you looked at the positive pregnancy test on the counter top in the bathroom. I mean you were old enough, but you and Calum had only been married for 3 months. Could the two of you handle a baby? Could this work? All those thoughts erased from your head as soon as you heard the front door open signaling you that Calum was home.

Ashton:
You stood in front of the timer in the kitchen waiting for it to sing signaling you that the test was done. After two more minutes it chimed, you ran to the bathroom and looked at the test. Positive. You screamed with happiness and you started jumping around. You and Ashton had been trying for a year to have a baby with no luck, and not you were pregnant. All you had to think about was what were you going to tell Ashton?

Luke:
You and Luke had been married for about 4 months now and you already had been trying for a baby, even though you are only nineteen and he is twenty, you still wanted a baby more than anything. You looked down at the test after the timer blared with hope in your eyes. Positive. You were going to have a baby.

Michael:

You and Michael had been married for 1 year he is 21 and you are 20. You were scared about what the test would say. You were still so young, you had a full life ahead of you and then you wanted kids. You knew Michael would be thrilled, he was always talking about having kids and a family, me... I don't know what I want. I guess I want what Michael wants, I want him to be happy. All of those thoughts were going through your head when the timer on your phone beeped. You flipped the test over and you saw the little plus sign and notified you that you were pregnant. All you had on your mind now was "how am I going to tell Michael.

A/n thank you so much for reading my story. There will be more to come soon!