Telling your family

Cal:

It had been a few weeks since you told Calum and now the really hard part had to come up. How to tell the family's. You sat on the couch just thinking when you hear your name being called "Y/N?" He was in your bedroom, "Yeah?" You called back "We need to talk about something" he said walking into the living room "We do?" I ask "yeah, we do. I've been trying to think of a good way to tell our parents but I don't know" he explains "does it have to be like crazy?" You ask "I mean I was just going to see if we could just go to there houses and tell them" you say "ok we can do that" Cal says

****two houses later****

"Cal, don't be nervous" you giggle "How could I not be nervous? I'm just about to walk in there and tell your parents that I impregnated there daughter" he says running his hand through his hair, messing it up, you reach up and fix it. "Calum, were married, I know you're still scared of my dad, but he can't do anything" you say "besides, he's going to be so happy for us! He's always wanted grandchildren!" You say. "Ok, let's do this" he says, lacing his fingers with yours. You and Cal walk into the house "Mom? Dad? You shout through the large house "In here" your mom shouts back. You walk into the kitchen, "Hey Y/N, Hey Cal" your mom says wiping her hands from doing the dishes. "Hey Mom, Dad?" you ask. "Um... Calum has something to tell you" you say pushing him in front of you "Hey!" He says back at you. "I thought we were going to tell them together!" Calum wines "Fine!" You say and look at the very confused faces of your parents. "Mom, Dad," you look at Cal to finish "Your going to be grandparents!" He tells them, they don't move, "oh my gosh" your mom says with tears in her eyes. "Good luck" your dad says standing up to shake Calum's hand "Thank you" you both say.

Ash:

"Ashton?" You shout to the goofy man making dinner for you in the kitchen "what is it?" he asks walking into the living room to see you sprawled out on the sofa. "We need to tell the family's about the baby" you say resting your hand in your tiny bump. " yeah we do" Ash says walking I've and outing his hands on top of your belly  "when do you want to do it?" You ask "how about now?" He asks "now?" You ask raising your eyebrows. "Yeah! I'll go and call them" he said getting off of his knees, walking to the phone he dials the number

****30 minutes later****

"So we have something to tell you" Ashton says grabbing your hand as you stand in front of your fire place and your family's on the couches. " your going to be grandparents" you say. Everyone jumps up and gets excited. "My baby's having a baby!" Your mother exclaims. "We're going to be a real family now" you say.

Luke:

"Y/N?" Like asks walking out of the bathroom and getting into bed "hm?" You say "we need to tell our family's now don't we?" He asks. You had told him only that day. "Yeah I guess we do don't we?" You say looking up from your phone. "I Saunders if they are still up" he says. "Luke, it's like 4 a.m there" you say. You and Luke are currently in L A so bout family's are both pretty far away. Luke's parents being in Australia and your family being in (y country/state) "your parents are probably up though" he says. "Ok let's FaceTime them" you say getting excited. You click call on face time and it starts ringing "hey Y/N, hey Luke!" Your mother chirps "hey" you both say "hey wear is dad?" You ask "his in the living room, you want me to get him?" She asks "yeah we have something to tell you" you say. Moments later your dad walks in "ok what do you need to tell us?" Your mom says getting fidgety "Luke, do you want to tell them?" You ask "sure" he smiles at you "Y/D/N, Y/M/N were pregnant!" He says they both start screaming and you cover your ears "oh sweetly we are so happy for the both of you!" He says "thanks mom, day. We love you but we have to get to bed" you say "ok, you and my grandchild get some rest" she says "goodnight mom" you say and end the FaceTime call.  "I feel better with that off my chest" you say with a sigh "why? Was it stressing you out?" Luke fake pouts at you "shut up Luke" you giggle putting your hand  over his lips. "I love you and our baby so much" Luke says rubbing his hand on your stomach. "I love you too" you say and kiss him deeply.

Mike:

"Hey, Mike, I can you come here a sec?" You ask Michael who is sitting on the couch with his best friends "sure" he says coming into the kitchen. "What is it?" He asks "Michael, we need to tell our parents" you say "Yeah, I know. I've Ben thinking about it a lot lately." He admits "should we skype them?" You ask. You live in Australia and your parents live in the U.S so you don't get to see them very often. "Sure. Tonight? I told the guys I would hang out today." He says. "Sure. Go in there with your bronys." You say "for the last time." He says "I do not watch My Little Poney" he huffs walking back to the living room. "Sure you don't" you say to yourself mostly because he is out of earshot.

   9:30 p.m

"Mike, you ready? You ask sitting in your shared bed with your laptop. "Yeah" he smiles at you resting his hand in your stomach. You hit the call button on skype and a few rings later you see your dad's face pop up. "Hey daddy!" You say. "Hey Y/N" your dad says back. "Can you get mom? We have something to tell you." You say with a grin "Sure" he says and walks off to get your mother. As soon as he is gone you turn to Michael "it's seeming really real now..." You say "I know. I'm kind of glad we live in a different country, this was your dad can't kill me." He says. "Michael, shut up." You say with a giggle "What? " he says "your dad scares the shit out of me!" He says "I heard that" you dad says stepping back into view. "Hey mom" you say "she's pregnant!" Michael blurted out quickly "Micahel!" You say "I thought we were going to tell them together!" You say "I'm sorry I got nervous" he says "oh my god! We're going to be grandparents?!" Your mother squeals "yes you are!" You say happily " I'm so happy for the both of you" your dad says. "Thanks dad. " you say "I would love to keep talking but it's getting late here so we're going to go to bed." You say goodnight to your parents and hang hip and lay down with Michaels arm wrapped protectively over your stomach.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry it took so long! We have been renovating in our house and things have been crazy. If you could leave suggestions in the comments that would help a lot! Thanks a bunch! Love your guys!

*****Claire