Character Bio - Dawn

This page is mostly just for those that don't play Destiny, as most of you that do only have to look at the few things not directly associated with the game, anyway, there's only two characters here that aren't canonical to the Arknights universe, so these are the only things you have to memorize.

Name: Zed

Codename: Dawn

Gender: Female

Personality: Cold and quiet, with an extremely dark sense of humor, absolutely no fear in battle, more than willing to die for something worth her time(Ghost will just revive her though so it doesn't mean much) 

Primary Elements: Solar and Arc

Class: Warlock

Weapons of Choice: The Lament, Dead Man's Tale, Trinity Ghoul, Lorentz Driver.

Class-Based Abilities: 
Phoenix Dive: A quick plummet from the air to the ground, creating an instantaneous burst of healing for Dawn and nearby allies
Celestial Fire: A basic channeling of fire towards targets, essentially just fireballs, fast moving but limited in range
Fusion Grenades: Similar in essence to Celestial Fire, a fireball, this one sticks to surfaces and has to be thrown, and emits extreme temperature when it hits something.
Well of Radiance: Channeling an extreme amount of solar energy into a blade fashioned of fire, when placed in the ground it emits a large field of extremely quick healing to everyone inside, and sets the surrounding area ablaze, allies inside this well are practically impossible to kill and their damage output is increased, only lasts about thirty seconds though.
Daybreak: Using the same sword as the Well of Radiance for a more offensive task, when swung this blade creates a wave of fire that little can stop, though it eats through energy quickly, it can be extremely deadly if used well.
Rift of Healing: An extremely basic and dumbed down version of the well of radiance, healing allies inside it notably less over time and only lasting 15 seconds, without any of the fire or buffs the well applies.
Chain Lightning: A simple use of arc energy, extremely limited in range, within punching distance, electrocuting the target and any poor soul nearby them.
Storm Grenades: Once again utilizing arc energy, these grenades upon hitting a surface stick to it and call down a concentrated barrage of lightning to the area nearby.
Electric Surge(AKA the Electric Slide): When moving forward, Dawn will temporarily vanish into a cloud of arc energy, appearing a couple yards ahead and bringing with her a barrage of lightning similar to that of Storm Grenades.
Stormtrance: Dawn can charge her body and armor with a huge amount of arc energy, becoming the weapon herself, anything near will get hit with a lightning bolt just for being there, and Dawn can call down lightning and send it forward at targets, this lasts for an impressive duration and leaves Dawn extremely difficult to even damage.

Bonus Ability: (Karnstein Armlets) Instantly heals Dawn on a melee kill, as well as starting health regeneration over time.

Ghost: Plas(Short for Plasma)