Chapter 5

Angel had been stolen and taken onto the ship where her father had his base. She was trapped in a two way glass room and was yelling in Na'vi at the glass throwing things in the room at it, anything to try and break it.

She was terrified. Terrified of what her father wanted from her. She understood that it wasn't physically him, but he still had his memories, he knew what a shitty father he was to her an Spider.

The glass door opens and Quaritch walks in, Angel refused to look up. She used all of her might to stay sat and stare straight ahead.

'I'm going to need you to tell me where Jake Sully is.' Quaritch tells Angel sitting down beside her,

'Who?' Angel replies simply, there's no way Angel was about to give him up to Quaritch.

He nods knowing that Angel is lying to him,

'It's only going to get worse from here on out if you lie Anna'

Angel hisses at Quaritch for him using her birth name. She stands up and glares him in the eye,

'My name is Angel, you have no right to use that name. No right at all.' Angel had fury in her eyes, 'and this Jake Sully I don't know where he is so you can let me go now.'

'You got heart kid, I respect that. However the more you lie the worse it will get, the lab coats won't treat you much nicer than I have. Listen, I have your fathers memories but I'm not that man. I owe nothing to you and you owe nothing to me.'

'You're damn right I owe nothing to you-'

'But- I have something you might want.' Quaritch butts in silencing Angel. She was curious about what Quaritch would think she could want from him.

'I have your DNA, we took it when you were passed out. I can have your Avatar body made for you in 7 days. In fact it's already in process. We are going to let you go but you have 7 days to decide what you want to do. I can either burn the Avatar body or give it to you and let the Na'vi's do their little ceremony so you can be what you want to be. Make sure you tell Miles I say hello when you go back.'

Quaritch finished his speech leaving Angel's mouth agape. An avatar body? She wasn't sure if she could trust him, was he lying to her? How did he even know that was her number one wish?

Meanwhile

Spider had searched everywhere for Angel, it was mid afternoon the next day after he caught her sneaking out and she was nowhere to be found. 'Fuck' he muttered under his breath in fear of what had happened to his sister. He ran to the Na'vi clan base as quick as he could keeping his eye out for her on the way. Did her mask run out of air? Did she get attacked by an animal? Why didn't she return home last night?

'Jake!' Spider yelled upon seeing the Sully familt gathered round eating lunch together. They all looked up in surprise when they saw Spider running towards them with urgency in his voice.

'Has anyone seen Angel? She's gone, I saw her leaving the base last night but she hasn't returned back.'

Neteyam's ears perked up, he knew exactly why she left last night. He was struck with conflict. Does he risk disappointing the family and tell them where they were last night or does he leave it? But what if something bad had happened to her.

'Chill Spider, I'm sure she's alright she can handle herself,' Lo'ak shrugs, 'i haven't seen her though no.' He looked around and squints and Neteyam when he saw Neteyam's eyes were averted to the ground not making eye contact with anybody.

'It can be dangerous here at night, we'll call a search party out, we don't want to risk anything.' Jake nodded and stood up leaving to go and gather a search for Angel.

Spider sat down next to Kiri who comforted him immediately, 'she'll be okay Spider, she probably just fell asleep somewhere.' Kiri chuckles to herself trying to keep the air light, 'Eywa will be with her, you need not to worry.'

'Neteyam, come with me. Now please.' Lo'ak stood up and basically dragged his brother out of the tent. When they were out of prying ears Lo'ak said,

'What do you know, I'm not stupid. You know where she is? I swear to Eywa if you have gotten her hurt-'

'Bro relax, yes I saw her last night. We were just chatting she was fine the last time I saw her I swear, she was going back home the last time I saw her!' Neteyam exclaimed holding his hands up causing Lo'ak to groan.

'And you say I'm always in the middle of things,' Lo'ak sighs and shakes his head pinching his fingers to his forehead. 'What if she's hurt, what if her father got to her.'

Neteyam's eyes widened at Lo'ak's suggestion, 'we have to find her, now.'

The boys ran to their Ikran's and flew off to try and spot Angel through the trees where ever she may be. Lo'ak had decided to ignore his fathers wishes of no flying, he thought this was way more important.

It had been hours since they'd been searching for Angel and there was no sign of her. They were walking now to see if she was hidden behind anything.

'Bro, it's no use she's not her-Angel? Is that you?' Neteyam rushed over to see Angel slumped against a tree passed out and a cut on her neck.

'Angel, what in the Eywa has happened?' Lo'ak and Neteyam grabbed Angel and dragged her onto Neteyam's Ikran ready to take her to safety.

A/N

How are we finding the story so far? I know it's a bit of a slow burn but I'm hoping to pick up the pace a little soon :)