Chapter 1

"Hello my dear...."a voice spoke.
"GET AWAY FROM ME" A voice replies
"I will get her back....Shera..." The voice said
Shera kept running while holding something and ran to the farthest Town to keep the child safe...

I sit straight up from bed with cold sweat.

"That dream again?" My mother asked
"Yep"

My mother left the room while I sat there questioning who the woman was.

"I will get her back...." I mumbled in confusion.

"What dear?" My mother asked
"Nothing... nothing at all."

I got dressed,grabbed my bag, and bolted down the stairs running out of the house to go to my studio.

Once I got to the studio I saw my friend Xavier waiting for me with a tamale in his hand and a bowl of rice in the other.

"Which one you can only pick one." Xavier said.
"THE TAMALE OF COURSE YOU GOAT."

I grabbed the tamale and shoved it in my mouth while grabbing paints.

Once I got all the paints I painted the woman except for her face.

I looked down and saw a snake crawling up my leg and I stayed still since it was venomous but it laid on my lap and just slept like it was a pet. For some reason I felt connected with the snake and I don't know why I did what I did.

I picked up the snake and stared at their eyes and they looked like a galaxy.

I placed her back down and I kept painting.

After I was finished I placed the snake on my desk with a mouse and water.

I left my studio and drove home wondering if I should have taken her with me.

The next day I came back to my studio and looked at the painting but it was different. On my painting it had a woman's head with snakes for hair and the arms changed too. It was me as a baby in her arms and she was happy as if I was gonna be her best friend.

I looked at the snake and she had paint all over her tail. After I cleaned the paint off her tail I stared at the painting.

Some reason I touched it and I Blacked out.

I woke up looking around in a broken down area with a small crib and the woman humming a tune.

I looked around and saw my mother looking at her and waiting for her to turn around.

Once the woman turned around she took me from the crib and started running.

I chased after her and I saw the woman chase after her too.

The woman spoke "hello my dear...."
"GET AWAY FROM ME" my mother yelled
"I will get her back....Shera...." The woman replied.

I blinked for a second and saw I was back in my studio.

I had chills going down my spine.
Maybe that woman was my mother and the reptiles are my family....

Everytime I saw a reptile the always looked at me and would wag their tails or smile as if I'm there family.

I was too confused.

I stared at the snake and she raised her head up to my ear and somehow I understood what she was saying.

"You must go though the heart head forest though the alligator swamp and though the bush berry dears and you can finally be home" the snake whispered.

I went home holding the snake and ran to my mother looking furious. Once I was home I ran to my room and  packed up my things and left the house.

"Guide me through to let me see my mother please" I spoke to the snake

The snake left my arm and slowly slithered around showing me the way.

(Listen I had to redo half of this soooo yeah but I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3)