Chapter 2

I ran out of town with with snake and got to the heard head forest. While me and the snake were roaming around the woods trying to get through I tripped on something. I looked at what it was then I kicked it away and shot right back up. I stared at the head of a man with a heart marked on his head. I looked around and instead of them being leaves it was heads and hearts all around. I looked around and took out my knife.

"Oh brother look at her... isn't she beautiful..." A voice spoke.

"Indeed she is...brother...."another voice spoke.

I looked around at the trees and continued to walk through the forest with the snake on my shoulder.

I heard something behind me ,I turned around and pinned the person to the tree next to me. I put the knife to his neck and he just stared at my with a grin on his face.

"Aaaaw you look so cute when you make a tough face!" The boy said with blood dripping down his neck onto my shoe. I felt like something was wrong and I looked up to see another boy then I blacked out.

I woke up tied to a tree we both boys staring at me in delight. I looked at them and stared to squirm.

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled at they looked up at me
"Keep your voice down love..." One of the boys said.

Both stood up and looked down at me. They looked around 16-20 but I was confused on why they tied me up. Both boys go beside me making me go inbetween them. They stared to touch my hair and face which made me uncomfortable. I shoved one away from me and the other grabbed my face tightly and started to yell at me for kicking his brother.

I head butted the boy in the head and put my head up to the tree.

"YOU GUYS ARE MANIACS YOU TIES ME UP TO A TREE AND STARTED TO TOUCH ME" I yelled at them while they just stared at me.

Luckily my legs weren't tied up so I kicked both in the parts hard enough that they probably couldn't get up for 30 minutes. My snake gave me my knife and I cut off the ropes, once they were off I started running through the heart head forest. I climbed a tree and once I was up there I saw both boys run past me giving me a chance to escape, I waited for a few minutes and they weren't there so I got down and crawled through the tall grass so they wouldn't see me.

I saw the bridge and I was about to get up until I saw both boys on both sides talking and waiting to see me.

Without another thought I ran and jumped into the stream, both boys struck up and jumped in after me.

There was a waterfall up ahead and I knew if I went down there I can get to alligator swamp, me and the twins fell down the waterfall and blacking out.

Boy 1/ Nyx Pov---
We saw the girl jump into the waterfall and we jumped in with her knowing there's a waterfall up ahead, she didn't try to get out of the water and I minute later a blacked out.

I woke up to see my brother passed out on a raft with me right next to him, I looked to the side and saw the girl skinning a fish with no expression on her face.

I sat up and she looked at me with a little smile.
"You ok?" She asked in a sweet tone. I was about to say something until my brother Nax sat right up coughing up water. Nax looked up and water about to attack her until I put my hand on his shoulder and shook my head not to since she was the one with the knife and we had nothing but a bag full of peddles.

Boy 2/ Nax Pov---

I was about to attack her until my brother put his hand on my shoulder and shaking his head, so I sat back down and stared at the water.

Geremiah Pov---
I was on Iris shoulder watching the boys and there worried faces, it's funny. The both looked at me and one of them fell off the raft causing  the raft to shake. I looked around and went in the water to see a ton of eggs and Nax looking horrified but not at me, the creature behind me...

(SO MUCH TYPING and Geremiah is the snake just so you know and there's about 5-8 main characters ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ)