M for Mmmm

"What?"

"I said, I like you. That's why you are important to me"

⧫⧫⧫⧫

Yoongi liked Jimin's attention. It isn't every day that your idol will actually notice you. Out of the millions of fans that they have, he's the one Jimin noticed.

And now this same person confessed that he likes him. He likes him. He actually likes him.

Yoongi felt happy. For the first time in his life. He felt ecstatic.

"Jimin-ah... I don't know what to say" Yoongi said, while the younger one took his hands against his, softly caressing his knuckles with the pad of Jimin's thumbs.

"You don't have to say anything... Just let me show you how important you are to me." Jimin said, and Yoongi couldn't do anything but nod at the declaration. The idol was basically staking his claim on Yoongi. Something that gave him so many butterflies and bees in his stomach.

"I– Okay..."

"Ok?"

"Yeah. Please take care of me," Yoongi said, giving Jimin the shyest smile he can muster in himself. Jimin immediately went to hug him as he gasped at the sudden action.

So the rumors were true.

Jimin did give the best hugs.

AGUSTDtoMOCHIMThank you

AGUSTDtoMOCHIM
Thank you...

Liked by @HobBT, @RM.official, and 90k others | 56,253 Comments | Share

View more comments

@minniejiminiie: Oooohhhh. Holding hands UwU

@HobBT: Ohmyghoooooooood!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

@ParkJiminIsPurrfect: Wait isn't that...

@official.Chimchim: @ParkJiminIsPurrfect 😉

@ParkJiminIsPurrfect: And I –oh?

@Taetae.V: I won @Kookies.BT

@Kookies.BT: WTF. Fine...

@AGUSTDtoMOCHIM: Did you two actually just?? I can't 🤨

@official.Chimchim: Mmm 😀

⧫⧫⧫⧫

A/N Just a short update for you all <3 Next chapter will be a little heavy ^^