Q for Quiet Down!

BTLabels:

BTLabels:

Thank you so much for joining us! I hope you all had fun!

Liked by @HobBT, @RM.official, and 6.5M others | 785,085 Comments | Share

View more comments

@minniejiminiie: Ohmyghod. THOSE THIGHS. I'm so happy I was there!

@jinieboy: SEOKJINNIE!!! OHEMGEE THAT STARE T////T

@kookswubby: Kookie?! Excuse me?! That's not a child, that's a DADDY.

@taetaebwifey: The stare of Jin and Tae I can't

@taekookshook: Baby JK be jealous. Tae is his~

@tataekook: Taetae and Kookie, are so pretty. Look at that little jealous look

@ParkJiminIsPurrfect: Jimin-ssi? EXCUSE ME. @AGUSTDtoMOCHIM we need you here!

⧫⧫⧫⧫

Jimin was hopeful that the mere mention of Yoongi's Instagram would have him reply but of course, he knew that the owner of the said account is lying in a hospital bed currently fighting for his life.

They were on their way back home after a week in the US for their promotions and now their promotions for Korea are starting up when they get back. It's also been a week since Yoongi hasn't woken up from his accident. The doctors had mentioned that he was in a coma and won't be waking up anytime soon. Possibly forever. They had no guarantee as to when he would wake up but Jimin wasn't giving up.

They touched down in Korea and went back to the dorms to get cleaned up. At this point in time, Jimin only cared about seeing Yoongi. He and the others immediately washed up and asked their driver to take them to the hospital. People might not know it, but Yoongi was important to them, and Hoseok is too. They were the only fans that treated their equals. They liked that.

They got to the hospital room and Jimin saw Yoongi still on the bed with his eyes closed, but he looked better than he did before. Hopefully, this was a sign that the older one was going to be okay.

"Hey, Yoongi. I'm back" Jimin said, pulling a chair next to the older one's bed and holding his hand. He just wanted to see those pretty feline eyes smile at him.

He made the decision to post about how Yoongi is and how he sees him.

Official

Official.Chimchim

You'll be just fine... I'll do everything...

Liked by @HobBT, @RM.official, and 10.5M others | 1,560,476 Comments | Share

View more comments

@minjiminnie: IS THIS A REVELATION?!

@ParkJiminIsMine: NO! WHO IS THIS HOE?!

@MrsParkJimin: NOOOO BABY WHY?! I THOUGHT WE WERE THE ONES GETTING MARRIED

@Taetae.V: SLAAAAY BESTIE. YOU GO ANNOUNCE WE'LL BE HERE FOR YOU!

@Kookies.BT: That's my boy! Shout it out to the woooorld!

@ParkJiminIsPurrfect: Wait... Hospital?? Am I 👀👀 Is this 👀👀👀👀👀

@Official.Chimchim: @ParkJiminIsPurrfect shhh. 😉

@ParkJiminIsPurrfect: My lips are sealed Jiminie.

⧫⧫⧫⧫

Seokjin just sighed seeing as Jimin was already doing his own thing. He'd have to talk to the company but they were never really prohibited to date. It's more of not getting caught but the fact that Jimin did this means that he's pretty much set on having Yoongi as his life partner. Which of course, Seokjin was very happy for. Imagine seeing someone in your own future. Just like how he sees Namjoon on his own.

The latter, however, not seeing that...

"Is this alright?? Announcing that Jimin is seeing someone? Or is it courting someone??" Namjoon asked Seokjin as they stepped outside to give Yoongi and Jimin their privacy. Seokjin nodded while sitting on the bench outside and patted the seat beside him which Namjoon gladly took. The older of the two putting his head on his shoulder and pushing down the bucket hat to his eyes and covering them, Namjoon gave Seokjin a head pat in an attempt to calm him down. He knew how stressful this was going to be for the team, especially with the recent comeback, but Namjoon knew they'd be able to push through with it. Like they always have.

"Why can't we be like them..." Seokjin muttered out into the air and Namjoon froze. Seokjin wanted something from him.

Is he reading this correctly??

This wasn't the first time that Seokjin had been giving him mixed signals and Namjoon wanted to just go for it but he didn't want to burden the older one, especially with the situation now.

"We can be like them, you know..." Namjoon muttered and Seokjin just shook his head while his eyes were closed against his bucket hat and just rested against his shoulder, heaving a sigh of relief.

⧫⧫⧫⧫

A/N a really short update <3
When will Yoongi wake up? Who knows UwU