To The Theater!!!

Apple's POV

Mueheuehuehuehue, this is gonna be great! Plus a little break from writing TNGOTEH won't hurt, especially since school and all, oh would you look at the time! Time to bring everyone!

In the snap of my fingers, everyone appeared in the theater.

The people who are here are: the villains of Fair City ( except Miss Power ), Dr. Two  Brains henchmen, the Botsfords ( including Bampy Botsford ), Violet, Scoops, Rex, Rose, Miss Davis, Johnson, Becky's class ( why not? ), and the Narrator.

"Hello" I said. "Who are you? Where are we? Where's Becky and Bob?" Sally questioned. "Calm down everyone, I brought you all here to react to the one and only... Wordgirl and Captain Huggy Face!" I announced. The villains groaned as others cheered.

"Alright before we start there's some info you need to hear, firstly I've disabled the supervillains powers, I also confiscated weapons, the Energy Monster is in a small plastic container to keep her from being big, time is stopped in your world, you all won't be remembering anything of this happening after the reactions, and finally, the bathroom is in the left while the cafeteria is on the right" I explained.

"I'm still confused why we're reacting to Wordgirl! I mean, why can't we watch something else? Like I don't know, cheese?" Dr. Two Brains asked. "Yeah no" I replied. "Anyways go sit wherever you like! And then we can get started, the first thing we'll be reacting is Wordgirl and Captain Huggy Face as their secret identities!"  Everyone looked excited when I told them that, and some specific people looked worried. Too bad their memories are gonna be erased, hehehe. I'll say. GAH! Goodness is this how people in the show feel of having a narrator? Ehhh I think their used to it by now.

By the time everyone already sat, I pulled out my laptop and began searching. Before I clicked play, I said "I think it's best for me to say who they are first before watching, Wordgirl is Becky Botsford and Captain Huggy Face is Becky's pet monkey, Bob Botsford" as I finished speaking Tj yelled "WHAT?! MY OWN SISTER IS WORDGIRL?! DOES THAT MEAN I RUN A FANCLUB OF MY VERY OWN SISTER?!?" I replied calmly, "Yes Tj, any more comments?"

"How is that possible?! I was with Becky while Wordgirl was fighting my robits!" Tobey asked. "It was actually Huggy who defeated your robots, by using Tj's action figure of Wordgirl" I explained. "No wonder Bob came back home with a wrench and Tj's WordGirl action figure" Sally said. "I can't believe they outsmarted me" Tobey say in frustration. Chuck, who sat next to Tobey patted his back.

"Alright here's the first thing you'll be reacting to!" I said. The huge screen on the theater had a loading screen on.

2%....

30%...

65%

99%

Loading Complete!

Title: Everytime Wordgirl's and Captain Huggy Face's secret identities got revealed