House Arrest

Loading complete!

Title: House Arrest ( Season 5 Episode 8 )

The narrator spoke up, "Today's featured words are release and rowdy"

The screen showed the Botsfords house. "This morning at the Botsfords, Mrs. Botsford is showing Becky and bob Mr. Botsford's favorite time of the year, camping week" the screen zooms to the dining room where Mrs. Botsford, Becky and Bob are in, with food and pictures in the table.
___________________________________________

"Oh I remember that, it was so much fun!" Tim said.
___________________________________________

"Oh look, here's your father, Tj and Bampy relaxing at the lake, oh I'm glad their having fun. It's a really good way for them to release some stress" Sally said. Bob squeaks. "Oh uh release means to go or set free. For example, I would never release my unicorn collection," the screen showed Becky's unicorn figurines beside her, "ever." Becky continued with a threatening look, changing the unicorn face into a worried one.

"Anyway, while the boys are away we'll just have some quiet quality time alone just to relax" Mrs. Botsford said. *Ding* the doorbell ranged. Mrs. Botsford get up and opened the door, "Hello- oh" it showed Chuck and a police officer who's waving. Becky and Bob looked confused but serious behind Mrs. Botsford.

___________________________________________

"Oh I remember! The Botsfords were so nice!" Chuck said. "Aww glad to hear it Chuck" Sally replied. "What? A supervillain came to our house when I wasn't there?! No fun!" Tj complained. "Yeah. No fair" Johnson copied.
___________________________________________

Is there a problem?" Sally asked. "No, D.A Botsford" the police answered. "I'm just here to drop off a prisoner, Chuck's cell is being painted today" the police explained. Chuck spoke up, "My choice of colors-- Mustard Yellow and Ketchup Red. Mmm. Delicious." "Anyway, he needs a place to stay before he's released" the police said. "But why are you bringing him here?" Sally spoke up. The screen changed towards Becky and Bob looking suspicious and put their hands on their hips.

"Well, you're next in line to watch him, as the D.A. that is" the police said. "What about the Warden?" Sally asked.
"Vacation." The police answered. "The Police Comissioner?" "Extended vacation, followed by dental work" "And the Mayor?" "Dental work followed by an extended vacation and a very, very long lunch"

The screen showed Becky and Bob sitting on the couch. "Actually, you know, Bob, it may not be so bad that Chuck will be staying with us." Becky said. Bob squeaks. "I know, I know he's a villain and all, but with him here, he won't be able to get into any trouble" Becky winked as Chuck came into the living room.

"Whoa. Nice abode, cool carpet, sweet smell. I could get used to this" Chuck said as he sit between Becky and Bob. "Chuck, you are our guest, but you are also our prisoner. So please rememebr the rules, don'ttry to escape and please, don't act rowdy" Sally says.

"Rowdy? What does that mean?" Chuck asked. "I'll explain, rowdy means misbehaving loudly and disorderly. For example, Bob gets rowdy when he watches Celebrity Ski Balls. Yelling at the television and jumping around" Becky explained and Becky and Chuck looked at Bob yelling at the television.