𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 ; ONE

☁︎

HER HANDS FELT SWEATY, that's what haruka felt as she entered the hospital, she decided to be a med student, something that she always wanted to be when she was growing up.

her mother was always her inspiration, she had this disease that she could blow off in just a haste, but before she could even reach college, her mother went away. far away.

"oh? are you yokoyama haruka?" a female doctor approached her, "yes, yes i am." she answered, trying not to fail. "hi, i'm doctor hirose, fuji hirose."the doctor introduced herself, not getting any respond, the doctor probably felt how nervous she was as she felt her tap her shoulders.

"ah, it's okay haruka, i'm here to guide you, i was always like that." she assured her, that made her feel abit calm, they walked through the hallways, doctor hirose explained everything to her.

they were peacefully walking when a doctor approached them. "ah, hirose-san, you must be with a student? hello." she bowed as a sign of respect. she saw yet another intern besides the female doctor.

"ah, this is tao sayuri, my student." she introduced as the girl approached her. "hello, i'm tao sayuri." "yokoyama haruka." they introduced themselves with each other.

"lucky that i found you, i needed to check one of my patients, can you bring sayuri-san with you?" fuji nodded. as they walked past her again.

after a full on 2 hours, they stopped at the exit,
"now, we toured everything, you may start tomorrow, your schedules would be handed out later this evening. see you!" and soon, the lovely figure of fuji hirose disappeared to the non busy hallways.

"what do i call you?" sayuri and haruka walked to the bus stop slowly, getting to know each other, "just call me haruka or haru." "ooh! do you know haru is day in korean?" oh haruka definitely didn't know that.

"are you half?" "yeah, i am half, my father's japanese, my mother's korean." "do you have a sister, perhaps?" "yeah, i have two, but they're more younger than i am." the two of them talked until they got onto the bus together.

they found out they had a lot of things in common, they both had siblings, were the oldest of the family, shared the same interests and such. lets just say, they both found each other simultaneously.

☁︎

"YOKO! i'm home!" she shouted for her sister to hear, she heard no response, maybe her sister was sleeping. walking to the kitchen to find food, she saw a takeaway with a note pinned on it.

❛ WITH ARISU RIGHT NOW, WON'T BE BACK
'TIL 3PM, RELAX THERE AND I LOVE YOU! -KEI ❜

she formed a smile onto her face, it was still sweet that keiko still left these kind of notes for her. but the house was boring without her sister, she was just alone.

deciding to open the takeaway, haruka saw it was her favorites, aw. how sweet of yoko. "oh?" she heard the doorbell ring, it was no one but yoko infront of the door.

"it's still 2:30 pm, you said you'd be home at 3pm?" yoko turned her head back at her, "you readed the letter?"  she asked haruka, who seemed to stare at her eyes. were they having a staring contest?

"is it not obvious?" haruka crossed her arms, "no." it seemed that yoko was feeling unwell, "are you okay?" haruka asked her, "yeah, i am, why?"

haruka hesitated for a minute, before saying it. "would you tell me if i treat you outside?" she saw how her sister's eyes lit up, like she saw something outrageous.

and they did go outside, it was their favorite restaurant. "and suddenly, he said i was bad at it!" her sister ranted to her, yoko and her problems with arisu were really interesting.

"what else, oh! i remember he told me that he wanted a rematch, but i was already sulking and went home! he didn't even bother asking me if i was going home!" haruka took a sip of her milkshake, this was really interesting.

it was too obvious that they both liked each other, even arisu's brother knew. "look if he texted you." she suggested, taking a look at her phone, it was just sayuri and her other chats.

"nothing, im gonna punch him." haruka knew she didn't even mean that, even arisu said these things and yet it never happened.

they continued chatting, until yoko's own phone ringed. "who is it?" haruka asked, already feeling that it was arisu who was calling her sister.

"karube, he told me arisu was looking for me." yoko scoffed, placing her phone back on the table, 'was she really mad at arisu for that?' haruka thought, the problem wasn't even a big of a deal.

whatever the heck was their problem, they'd probably forget it tomorrow. "i'm sleepy." yoko blurted out, they were still stuck in the road, it's already been 7 minutes since they left the restaurant.

"then sleep? what else would you do?" haruka complained, but yoko didn't care, she was no way in hell sleeping in this perfumed car.

"fine, i'll remove the perfume, for now, just get used to it." finally time for her to breath freely, as she saw yoko close her eyes, sleep consuming her.

☁︎