𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 ; TWO

☁︎

"GOODMORNING, HARUKA!" sayuri greeted her, showing her bunny teeth that looked cuter than ever. "goodmorning sayuri. you're energetic today huh?" she smiled once again. they got to know each other for the next few weeks, it was now a month since they both met each other.

"we have a new intern today! i heard he's handsome!" he? well, that's more unusual. "he's being handled by who?" "hirose-san's handling him, i really hope he's handsome, then i can marry him!" typical sayuri, "hey, you already have a crush here, stop it."

"maybe you can marry him!" as if, no boys have a chance on her, she was too picky and had really high standards. "let's just go." they both parted ways, starting their shift.

while fixing the folders in her arms, she stumbled upon someone unfamiliar. "ah, sorry." she bowed, apologizing to the person infront of her. "ms.yokoyama." she fixed herself as she saw doctor hirose approach. she gazed at the person she stumbled awhile ago, maybe he was the new intern?

"i see you've met mr.shuntarō. chishiya, meet haruka, you'll see her face often." dr.hirose introduced the two to each other, they'd probably forget each others names later on.

it was as if he didn't give a fuck and eyed her, rude. "i have to go, see you around." she left them, she knew sayuri would like him.

it was now time to eat, stretching her almost tired fingers, she saw sayuri staring at the newbie , or should she say chishiya. "he's so hot!" she fangirled over him, jeez, this was the 100th time she said that to a new intern.

"you need therapy." "i am the therapy." haruka glared at her, which made sayuri laugh, telling her that she was just kidding. "i feel like, one of us is gonna date him then marry him." haruka looked at her with her disgusted look, no way in hell.

"he's so dreamy." "i'm this close to pulling your eyes." she laughed, as she didn't mind haruka, after a few hours, sayuri was yet again screaming at her.

"i met him! do you believe that i actually talked to him?" "no." haruka scoffed, trying to plug in her earphones, but sayuri stopped her. "he'll be your boyfriend, and i'd date you know who!" ugh, she was too inlove with masaki.

masaki is one of their seniors, just 10 months older than sayuri, he was good looking but didn't fit into haruka's eye scanner as how sayuri would always say.

"whatever, let's go home." she dragged sayuri out of the building, trying to avoid one of the 'hot interns' she'd been talking about.

"how come you still don't have a car?" she asked sayuri, who sat besides her, "ah, well, i'm not really a big fan of having a car, but maybe in some other time, i'll buy." makes sense.

she played their usual playlist, and soon they reached sayuri's condo. "see you tomorrow!" "i'm not present tomorrow." sayuri replied, ah right, she was gonna go on a vacation with her family.

"well, see you then." "see you!" she watched sayuri as she left, not long after, she also made her way home.

entering the apartment, she saw yoko had already cleaned the place, "oh, ruka-san, you're home early." was 10 pm early for her? to haruka, it definetly wasn't.

they talked for awhile until the clocked was on 12, signalling that it was time to sleep. let's just hope, tomorrow won't be as bad as everyday.

☁︎

GOING TO WORK WITHOUT sayuri was definetly weird, haruka had to endure this very silence atmosphere for 3 fucking days.

sayuri still texted her good morning, but it was still weird without her hearing sayuri's voice say it as if it was some alarm clock waking her up.

"ahem." a cough interrupted her, it was the same blonde 'hot' guy sayuri had a crush on, he was with masaki, great day.

"goodmorning masaki-san." "greet chishiya too." she was hesitant since he looked intimidating but she had to do it. "goodmorning chishiya-san." "goodmorning." plain boring uninterested.

haruka was sure sayuri would've fainted by now. "where's sayuri-san?" masaki looked for her, it was unusual that haruka would be alone, she would always have sayuri on her side.

"oh, sayuri went on vacation, she'll be gone for 3 days." she told him, haruka felt the other one's eyes looking at her, how strange for a stranger.

"we'll be going now, see you later, miss yokoyama." they both left, haruka took her phone out and texted sayuri.

me
GUESS WHAT.

tao sayuri
WHAT WHAT WHAT

me
MASAKI ASKED ME WHERE WERE YOU

tao sayuri
REALLY?? i'm gonna faint.
ARE YOU REALLY SAYING THE TRUTH??

me
yes, and he was with the new intern.

receiving no replies from sayuri, she turned off her cellphone, it'll probably buzz later on and explode on her pockets.

on their breaktime, masaki offered to pay for her food, he was still with the newbie, "get to know him haruka, by far, only sayuri is your only other friend, and i mean it." "i'm fine with sayuri. but fine, i'll get to know him."

and lets just say, it went pretty well.

☁︎