Chapter 1

"Harry Styles seen with Kendall Jenner last night, Is this a new blooming romance or is Styles gonna pitch and ditch."

"Turn that fucking radio off." Louis groaned as he cleaned a countertop.

"But they are talking about Harry Lou!" Lottie shrieked.

Louis rolled his eyes at his twin.

"Did you not hear that they just said?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"I don't understand how you like this man. He's a massive man-whore." Louis said.

"Doesn't mean he's not fit." Lottie smirked. Louis smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I don't care if you are my kids, no slacking on the job!" Mark shouted smiling, as he walked into the kitchen to see his two kids chatting about a random popstar.

"Sorry Pop." Lottie shrugged and got off the counter to turn the radio off.

"I'm not that mad kiddos." Mark laughed.

"Anything new with your Mr. styles." Mark asked, as he heard the name on the radio as he walked in.

"He's got a girlfriend again!" Lottie pouted and Mark laughed and pulled her into a side hug kissing her hair.

"The man has fifteen girlfriends in a week, you'll get your go." Louis remarks and get a slap on his arm by Lottie who tells him to "be nice."

"Anyway, since Mr. styles is no longer available I do need someone serving tables 7 and 14."

"Yeah I'll take it." Lottie said and picked up her apron and notepad as she left.

"You alright dad?" Louis asked, still cleaning the counter.

"Oh I am as good as it's gonna get." Mark huffed and leaned against the counter, his fingers rubbing his temples.

"Anything I can do to help?" Louis asked quietly, he knew the fewer people entering the restaurant everyday was taking a stressful toll on his father.

"Go to the shops and bring me some food would be great son." Mark smiled at him.

"Of course." Louis smiled cheerfully and took the list of food written down from his dad, shoving it in his pocket, giving his dad a quick kiss to the cheek and heading out of back door to his car.

Louis drove a crappy 2002 fiat. It was loud, slow and barely holding together but it was perfect for Louis. And by that it was a piece of freedom and cheap.
......

"Spinach, garlic, honey mustard and strawberries."

"Spinach, garlic, honey mustard and strawberries." Louis continually mumbled to himself as he walked around the supermarket with a basket in one hand and the lost in his other.

"Oh perfect!" Louis smiled as he saw the strawberries, Mark had scribbled a 'X2 boxes' on the paper so Louis picked the most densely packed boxes and placed them into his basket.

"Okay I think garlic is the next closest." Louis thought, looking up at the signs above the aisles.

He found the garlic and the mustard and lastly was spinach. Just as he was looking up at the signs above the aisles and stumbling forward, he ran into what only he can describe as a squishy wall, in other words a chest.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry!!" Louis immediately apologised to the chest that was covered in a black button up and a golden cross necklace and settled in between two bird tattoos.

"Are you okay?" The voice spoke above Louis as he turned his eyes up, the last thing he was expecting was to meet eyes with the man plastered all over his sister's bedroom walls.

The boy looked at Louis, worry evident in his eyes.

"Oh... h- hello." Louis shuttered out, his hands resting on Harry's chest unknowingly.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked again, his hands hovering over Louis' hipbones.

"Okay.." Louis mumbled and suddenly realised the very close relationship of him and Harry. He quickly retracted his hands and moved back a little realising what just happened.

Louis met Harry's eyes and he had a small smile playing on his lips.

"I am sorry, about that." Louis chuckled and  looked at the floor.

"It's alright, love." Harry smiled.

"I'm sorry?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"I said it's alright." Harry repeated, the smile wiped off his face.

"No you said 'love.'" Louis scoffed.

"God you are like every news article I've ever read! I'm not your love of your babe or any nickname Mr. styles and I don't wish to be degraded down to a fucking name because you think you're all high and mighty." Louis spoke angrily at the very shocked face of Harry. He picked up his basket and stomped away.

Who does Harry think he is??

"That'll be £15.75 then please." The cashier spoke as Louis handed her a £20 note.

"Here's your things and the receipt ins the bag." She smiled and Louis thanked her grabbing his bits and leaving the store.

He was just half way down the car park when he heard a yell.

"Hey!"

Louis turned around and saw a stressed Harry running towards him.

He stopped a few metres away.

"I wanna apologise. I've gotten so use to using these names I didn't mean in a rude way." He explained.

"It's Fine." Louis rolled his eyes and started to walk away when he felt a hand on his arm.

He turned around and this time Harry was a lot closer.

"Please, I feel really bad about it." Harry begged.

"Maybe I exploded a little, I've just seen how you're portrayed and I didn't want to be seen as such." Louis said.

"How I'm portrayed? What does that mean?" Harry scrunches his eyebrows.

"You know the player, bad boy kinda thing." Louis shrugged.

"I'm not like that." Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sure thing." Louis rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!" Harry protested.

"I'll believe that when I see it, love." And with that Louis turned on heels and walked away.
.....

Hope you enjoyed <3