Happy?

.
.
.

Author POV

1st of January, 2022

1:30 am, LA

The sky is adored with beautiful fireworks, People from all around the world are celebrating.
After all It's new year night,
There's a famous saying, Something like:  "New Year, New Me"

But seems like Nothing is New in
Park Jimin's life.

He is still in his room with his back resting against the cold concrete of his bed, His eyes are still filled with unshed tears. He is still thinking about Them, About Him.

Park Jimin has everything he once dreamed of, A big Mansion, A big name, A big crowd of people he call his fans. Money, fame, success. Name it and he has it.

But is he happy? He ask himself that question Everyday.

Isn't this what he always wanted?,

Then why? Why is he still not happy? Why can't he move on? Why can't he just let go?.

He doesn't know, Or maybe he do, just don't want to admit it.

Jimin came out of the train of his thoughts by the ringing of his phone, he heaved a sign. Already knowing who is it.

"Yahh Jimin-ah I have called you for like a million times, where the fuck are you man?"

"Hello to you too Tae" he said, rolling his eyes.

''I asked you a question, Where were you?"

"I was taking a Bath"

"Yeah sure and I'm john Cena" Taehyung said putting extra pressure on the U.

"Why are you asking if you already know where am I or what I'm doing" Jimin replied, putting the empty
bottle of beer on the floor.

''Seriously Jimin?. Its fucking new year, you gotta get out of that cave of a room of yours''.

And Jimin know his bestfriend is definetly rolling his stupid eyes.

"Why exactly? It is just another night of people getting drunk and making stupid promises to themselves about how they are gonna change and be the better version of themselves, That we both know they are gonna forget tomorrow" Jimin covered himself with the soft, white duvet and layed down.

"I know that, but STILL. It's new year night. You are supposed to be out in a club having fun and living in the moment, Not in your room thinking about the past that's fucking gone''
Taehyung said with a scoff.

"Hmmm, You are right But i prefer being in my room thinking about my past then out their" Jimin replied and placed his phone on the bed

''Come on mannnn''

''Jimin?''

''Park?''

''brooooo"

"I am gonna eat the last piece of pizza if you didn't replied in 5 sec"

''You know what, Fuck u dude''

''Hope you see dora in your dreams.BYE''

Jimin heaved a sign of relief.
Theirs no more scary voice coming from his phone, maybe taehyung ended the call...

Jimin wondered picking up his phone again, Now he feels bad for what he did.

Taehyung is the only one he got, He is not that bad, annoying ofcourse but not that bad. He should get a hold of himself and stop treating tae like shi-

''AYO WASSUP, BEACH"

''IM THE GREAT SANTA CLAUS''

''I'M GONNA STEAL ALL YOUR JAMS HAHAHAH-
Tae said as soon as Jimin brought the phone near his ears. He ended the call in hurry.

No he was wrong, he was fucking wrong.
Tae is bad,
HE IS that bad.

Maybe he should just block his  number or something, Jimin thought to himself before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

________________________________
END OF CHAPTER

______

560 words? I think that's enough fn,

Welcome to "back again"
I don't know shit about what im doing, I'm just doing it

             .   .   .   .   .   ♡   .    .   .   .    .
    --------------------++++++-------------------