Pretty Mister

" Jimin "

" Jimin? "

" Jimin-ah " He blinked and looked at the direction from where the voice came.

It was Taehyung, looking at him worriedly.

"Are you alright?" He queered with furrowed eyebrows.
Jimin looked around the room to realise everyone was staring at him,

Well everyone except Jungkook and Jihyun, who were seated on a sofa in the corner of the room, with Jihyun in Jungkooks lap.

Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Jihyun as he was kissing the side of his head again and again, mumbling words he couldn't hear because of the distance between them.

" Jimin-ah, You are worrying me " Jimin looked back at Taehyung, realising he has been staring for too long.

" Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine. It's Just I'm a bit
shocked and confused " He explained. Taehyung placed his hand on top of his, worry prominent in his dark brown eyes.

" It's not your fault. I can understand why you are so shocked and confused " It was Jin who spoke, Jimin looked at him and nodded his head.

Biting his lip, he glanced at Jungkook to see him already looking at him,

Jimin looked away as soon as he caught his gaze. But Jungkook didn't, because Jimin still felt his burning gaze making him bit his lip even harder, Not hard enough to draw bloody but enough to make him feel the pain. Just what he needed at the moment.

" I'm sorry Jimin-ah, I -I mean, Mister Park, It's my fault actually,
I over reacted.
It's Just-, I am not very fond of Jihyun being away from me without my knowledge of where he is " Jimin closed his eyes, Call him crazy but he loved the way his name rolled off Jungkooks tongue,
             still so soft and beautiful.

" I-t's ok. I understand your reaction " He opened his eyes, dark orbs meeting with Jungkook.

A small smile appeared on Jungkooks face,  " I wish- I wish you could really understand my reaction. But I'm afraid you can't "

" Yeah how can he know?. Causes can't know there effects, can they? " Yoongi remarked, leaning his back against the wall, arms folded on his chest. Taehyungs grip tighten on his hand. Jimin placed his other hand on his, to reassure.

" Yoongi hyung. I think you're tired. You should go, we'll talk later " Jungkook set his eyes on Yoongi and adjusted a fast asleep Jihyun in his arms

" What? Did I lie?. Come on doesn't he kno- "

" You SHOULD go right now. Yugyeom please take him man " Jungkook warningly glared at him. Yoongi released a sign and raised his hands in surrender.

Yugyeom, who was sitting on a chair beside Jin, stood up, grabbed Yoongi's arm and practically dragged him outside along with him.

" I'm sorry about him. He hadn't slept well in a while that's why he's being grumpy " Jin smile handsomely at them, Jimin retreated the smile while Taehyung Just sat there, trying to figure out what's happening.