that night

Sky's POV_
Jennie just fell asleep,she looks so cute when she sleeps. Hahaha,mortal.
I look at my phone and notice that I'm receiving new messages. It is from Riley.
"Sky  the other group is chasing me helpppppp". My eyes glow red, filled with anger, the other group of vampires think that they are THE SHIT of vampires,they pick on other vampires but what they don't know, I'm a mixed breed. I am vampire but I have genes of a monstrous beast, werewolf, from my mom but I never transformed into one but I have the strength of one.
I get up without waking Jennie, I open her window and jump out of it, running to central park. I smell Riley and the other idiots. From a distance I see them, Riley is trying her best to keep the older vampires away from her.

Jennie's POV_
This was probably the best night of my life, I've only known Sky for a few months now and we both basically like each other. She came over to my house and we watched movies untill I fell asleep. I layed on Sky's lap and she held  me with her soft and strong arms.  Sky usually protects me from bullies at school, since I'm an easy target, she is so kind and she helped me with my math equitations, she treated me so well and I accepted her as a friend. Now we're just a couple, just dating for almost a month now. But anyways I'm sleeping.

Sky arrives at Riley and the other vampires .
"Leave Riley alone, you guys are no better than ANY vampire" Sky says.
The leader of the group chuckles, "oh,you are so soft trying to protect one of your friends" she looks at Sky and smirk.
Sky grabs a rock and throw it fast at the leader, her face bleeding.
"My precious face, you will die tonight!" the leader is angry now but that is what Sky wants.
The leader and her friends grab Sky and start to beat her up. Sky breaks loose and backflip kicking the leader in the face. Riley come with a roundhouse kick knocking the rest down. "Go home Riley, I'll take care of them" Sky tell to Riley. Riley smiles and run off.
The leader rise from the ground, in her pure evil vampire form,she flies to Sky and take her all the way up from the ground. She then dives back and smash Sky into the ground. Her friends hold Sky down while they beat her in the ribs and stomach. Blood is pouring from Sky's nose. Then she transforms into a vampire..then into a werewolf beast. She growls at the leader and her friends as they back off and transform back into their human forms.
Sky screams in her werewolf form so loud and scary that the leader and her friends run away not even looking back.

Sky transforms back and she falls down holding her chest, the pain..hurts..breathing ..blood..blurry..
She stands up trying to catch her breath,

Sky's POV_
I never transformed into a werewolf before, if they did not run away, I could have killed them..the anger and the wolf inside me..it makes me insane, I must be careful.
I need to get back to Jennie's house before she wakes up, I need to clean myself up first.
__________

Sky climbs softly into Jennie's  room through the window, opens the door and go to the bathroom. When she takes off her t-shirt and bra, she looks at a masculine figure. She has a slim waste with a six-pack and her arm muscles are bigger, her ribs are a bit blue and has a few wounds on the stomach but it'll heal overnight . She wash the blood off her body. Go back to Jennie and fall asleep.

Next morning~

Jennie's POV_
When I  wake up, I see Sky next to me. I poke her nose until she wakes up. When she wakes up I lay closer to her. "Want some breakfast?". She gets up and insist that she will help preparing breakfast.
We both are in the kitchen, Sky is silent for some reason, yes usually she doesn't talk much but she is never this quiet. Something is wrong and I need answers..

Sky's POV_
I can't tell Jennie about my vampire or werewolf abilities, she will be afraid of me. Maybe I should tell her..but I will wait for the right time..

They both sit at the dinner table and eat their breakfast. Jennie grab herself a slice of toast and spread some butter on it, the knife slips and she cuts her thumb. Blood is visible on the skin.
Sky starts to shake, she has forgotten how pleasing it is to smell fresh mortal blood. It's like the smell of delicious human food.
She bites her tongue to resist the urge of going all blood thirsty crazy.
Jennie grab a napkin and soak the blood up.
"Are you okay?" Sky asks. Jennie is happy that Sky is finally talking ."yes, you know that I'm clumsy- Is something wrong, you are too quiet today" Jennie says.
Sky looks at the napkin with the blood stain on it, should I tell Jennie..will she be okay to have a partner with abnormal abilities.
Sky looks Jennie straight in the eyes, "nothing is wrong, I don't like it when you hurt yourself, I love you" and she touch Jennie's thumb.