Part 2

I wake up to the smell of fur and the sensation of something wet touching my cheek. "Enid..." I say knowing that this sensation can only come from a werewolf. A whine emits from beside me and I open my eyes to look at her. Beside the bed stands Enid fully transformed looking at me with sorry eyes. I stroke her chin. "Why are you transformed? It isn't full moon." Enid leans her head more towards my hand to get more pets. She lets out a huff to let me know that she'll explain it later. "Why don't you come back in bed?" I ask, because I don't want to get up feeling comfortable in her bed. She reluctantly moves away from my hand and gets on the bed to lay beside me. I snuggle up to her while petting her. Werewolves are always so warm... I close my eyes again enjoying the sensation of her warmth. After a while Enid moves her head into the crook of my neck, her wet snout tickling my skin. I can feel her taking deep breaths in and out against my neck. After a while of us just snuggling together in silence, Enid moves and again her snout touches my cheek. This time though not only her snout touches my cheek but also her tongue, licking all over my face. I grunt trying to turn my face away but Enid gets on top of me, continuing to lick my face. I grab her fur and throw her beside me swiftly getting on top of her. "What do you think you're doing?" I send her a warning glare, daring her to try again. She smiles at me sheepishly, her tounge hanging out of her mouth. Her canines are glistening in the sunlight that's pouring inside our room from the window. I take her head in my hands to inspect them from near. She does take care of her teeth. A whine emits from Enid who is squirming underneath me. Her form slowly reverting back to human. Once she fully transformed back I can see the blush on her face. "Wednesday..." My focus on her face snaps and I realise that I'm still holding it in my firm grip, I let go. I get up from the bed wiping off my pyjamas. I look at Enid's face, my heartbeat quickening. "I need to go I have fencing. You will explain yourself later." I turn away from her, going to my wardrobe and quickly change into my uniform. I walk towards the door looking back at Enid to find her still staring at me. I open the door. "Goodbye." I move outside but hear a "Bye!" quickly shouted out before the door closes. I frown remembering that my heartbeat quickened looking at Enid. Thing taps the railway at the stairs reminding me that I still have to complete fencing. I descend down the stairs, the weird feeling I felt when looking at Enid still lingering.