[Prologue]

When this world was created four gods were formed. Each of them were given an item to help protect or defend this new world.

Meringue.

     Meringue also known as "The Light Warrior" was the god of light, he blessed with a sword that could bring light to the darkest situations.

Royal Icing.

     Royal Icing also known as "Mother Nature" was the god of earth it's self, she was blessed with a lantern that where ever the light can touch the beholder can grow plants at will.

Blue Raspberry.

      Blue Raspberry also known as "The King of The Sea" was the god of the ocean, he was blessed with two ribbons that could split the sea.

      The last god was the reason behind the start of the calamity. He was meant to balance out Meringue's light. 

Nightshade.

     Nightshade also known as "The Eternal Night" was the god of the night, he was given a scythe. This scythe was meant to bring darkness to Meringue's light.

     The gods had worked together to create a book of magic to help future generations of cookies. This was referred to as "The Book of Light".

     All four gods started a kingdom. Meringue's kingdom was known for parties, fun, and for having the best knights. Royal Icing's kingdom was known for its beauty, the animals, and for having the rarest flowers. Blue Raspberry's kingdom was known for its food, the people, and it's buildings.

     Nightshade's kingdom was known for its fog. No one has ever seen the kingdom itself, since if you walked too deep into the fog around it you would get lost. All of the people who have adventured out to Nightshade's kingdom have never returned. 

     Nightshade had never bothered the other gods, he stayed at his own kingdom dealing with his own things. People of the other kingdoms would always pose Nightshade as a villain. There were stories of Nightshade being shown as a boogie man character.

"If you stay up too late Nightshade is going to get you."

"Come on don't be like Nightshade, there are other things you could do."

"There's always one Nightshade in a group of people."

     This kept going until one day Nightshade snapped, he created a matching book to the book of light. Nightshade made his way to the grounds that was perfectly in between each of the four kingdoms. It was depicted that he held the book towards the heavens releasing unspeakable horrors upon the world. Meringue was the first to whiteness what Nightshade had done. 

     Meringue picked up his sword of light and marched towards the location of Nightshade. 

     The two had fought until they both were too weak to stand on their own. With one final blow a flash of light sparkled from Meringue's sword. This light could be seen from each of the kingdoms. The last two gods made their way over to the battle grounds, Nightshade's corpse was found at the scene, but Meringue's body had never been discovered. Both of their weapons where never located.

     This battleground was covered in pure magic due to the spark of light, people build a new civilization upon this ground naming it "Milky-way City". Known for the best wizards and mages in all of the land. This city is where our story begins.