𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐅𝐅 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐍!

authors note before you read, so this chapter is going to be awful since I just want to get the third part started. this is the last chapter of D2!

Yesterday, I was sitting on the pier thinking about how all I do with my life is hockey, but now I'm sitting in a hospital room, and for once I'm not even thinking about hockey.

Miss McKay is sat across from me, since coach Bombay is at the stadium getting the team all hyped up and prepared for the grand final.

I wish I was playing in the grand final, but than again I don't.

"So Brighton, we will put a cast on your arm since its still pretty broken." The doctor walked in pulling on gloves.

I nodded and he took the brace on my wrist which revealed bruising and swelling all up my arm.

"You did a number on this one!" He laughed as he began wrapping bandages around my thumb and down my wrist.

"She did, she also played 3 hockey games on it afterwards." Miss McKay shook her head jokingly and I laughed.

"My impulsive thoughts took over." I shrug.

"What colour cast?"

"Pink."

I didn't even think about any colour than I just thought about what my 12 year old self would pick. I love my 12 year old self, I wish I could just be her forever.

Happy, obsessed with pink, hockey prodigy, and a hatred for Adam.

Even though I was rude to Adam, I loved doing it, it was comforting in a way. The way that we both saw it as a joke and still sometimes got along.

--

I looked down at the pink cast which was now placed on my arm as me and miss McKay walked into the doors of the stadium, people crowding everywhere.

"Are you sad about not playing?" Miss McKay asks leading me downstairs.

"Not really, I'm sure I'll have another chance another time." I shrug tightening the strings on my jumper.

Miss McKay looks at me surprised, "What?" I laugh.

"I'm proud of you. I'm sure if it were one of the boys they would be pretty pissed off If they couldn't play today."

"Well life is going to be full of more surprises, so who knows where ill be next year!" I say excitedly.

Miss McKay pulls me into a side hug as we are still walking.

We both walk through the change room doors and everyone's eyes fall to us.

"Oh my gosh bright! Can I sign your cast?" Julie asks eagerly.

"Sure!" I smile at her and she rushes over to her bag looking for a pen.

"Well your surprisingly happy!" Goldberg comes up behind me.

I just smile at him.

"I missed the old Brighton!" Russ puts his arm around my shoulder. "What?" I ask confused.

"The pink, your back to your roots." He smiles at me.

"I missed myself too." I smile softly leaning into his arm.

Julie comes back with a pen and starts signing her name along my cast, everyone else starts rushing over to sign it as well.

"May I?" Adam asks with the pen in his hand. I nod with a toothy grin.

BBF he writes on the cast.

"You do know its bff?" I laugh and he shoves me playfully.

"Your not my bff Brighton, its blood brothers forever." He laughs with me and hands Julie back her pen.