Chapter Nine~

˚•˚NO ONE'S POV˚•˚

Little Liam sat on the floor in Claire's bedroom, watching a video tape he found earlier, he looked dazed, as he stared at his beautiful mother on the screen, he now know, it was her had been seeing all this time.

"Hi Liam." Sam saidm her voice in babyish tone.

Niall was holding Clare, looking at her with as much love as he had for her the first time he saw her.

"They are really small." Niall said, looking at his son, Little Liam.

Sam rolled her eyes, kissing the infant boy in her arm on the forehead, smiling from ear to ear.

"They're babies Niall." She said, scowling at him.

There was a voice in the background, distant from Sam and Niall.

It was the person who was taking the video.

"Which one is closer to which?" Louis' voice asked.

Sam raised an eyebrow in absolute confusion along with Niall.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Louis sighed, still in the background.

"Like, is Liam closer to Niall or..?"

Sam laughed and shook her head.

"Little Liam is a mama's boy. Right baby?" She said, kissing his forehead once more.

Niall kept on rocking Clare back and forth smiling.

"Clare is my little princess.. I'm the only one who can stop her from crying."

Louis' laugh echoed in the background and Sam walked over to Niall, still holding Liam, kissing him softly, but lovingly, pulling away quickly.

"I will never regret them." She said looking straight into Niall's eyes.

Niall nodded and kissed her as lovingly as she did, nodding.

"Neither will I.."

˚•˚LITTLE LIAM'S POV˚•˚

I stared at te screen as they kept talking.

The woman in the fire, the woman on the phone.. It was his mum, I knew it was.

I looked back at Clare and saw she was sleeping with Bella.

I wiped my eyes, feeling sadness taking over me.

My mum died before I could even KNOW her, at least that's what everyone was saying..

All of my friends always had their mum's pick them up from school or pack them lunch, but no, my mum had died and I was crazy enough to see her everywhere.

"Liam?" Aunt Luna's voice rang out.

"Yeah?" I said, my voice cracking when I did.

It sounded like I was crying, which I was.

"Liam! What's wrong honey?" Luna said, running to my side and sitting on the floor with me.

I shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

I didn't want to admit to anyone that I didn't like Cheryl because I felt as though she tried to be my mum.

She kept trying to buy me presents, help me with my homework after school, but I wouldn't let her.

She even picked me up from school today because Dad was with Uncle Liam.

Luna looked on the screen and saw my mum talking to the camera, still holding baby me in her arms and she smiled slightly.

"Is that why you're crying?" She asked me, wiping my face with her thumb.

I nodded and she hugged me.

She was like the mum I never had and I loved Aunt Luna for it.

"You want to know something about your mum?" Luna asked me, smiling slightly.

I opened my eyes wide, nodding over and over again.

"Well, before she was with your dad, she HATED him. She would always get into fights with him and have all these issues, but even whn she said she 'hated' your dad, your dad still loved her even though he would glare at her and call her names. Honestly, they loved each other, they were just to foolish to admit it.." Luna said, smiling a bit to herself.

I smiled and laughed, "She was really pretty." I managed to say.

Aunt Luna looked at me and smiled, putting a comforting arm around my shoulders.

"She really was.. Do you want to watch more videos of ther? I have some downstairs." She said, smiling.

I nodded and she laughed, standing up, extending her hand to me, helping me to my feet.

"She loved you Liam." Luna said as we walked down the steps.

I looked up at her and nodded.

"I know.."