part of the team.

i just arrived at the requested place, it's a pretty big concert hall !!
i've always done my job in small places, most of the times for shootings but this, never, it's a first time for me.
"excuse me are you porchay ?" i look toward the voice who's talking to me,
it's a guy, not my type but he look kinda fine
"yes, i am, porchay kittisawat nice to meet you !!" he reach out his hand to me
"welcome in our band, im big the pianist"
i shake his hand back
"i'm just here to take care of the hair and makeup of wik you know ahah"
"yea but now you're a part of the team anyway follow me, wik is in this room"
they look nice, he open the door
"hey bro, this is porchay !! he will take care of you, *big look at me smile on his face, he's a nice guy i think you can be friends, see you later !!"
okay, im now alone with wik in the room, he's so good looking like how ??
"nice to meet you wik, i'm porchay as big said but you can call me chay"
"okay chay, you don't have to be formal with me, call me kim" even his voice sound beautiful "can you help me for the fit of todays show ?"
"i'm not a stylist but if you want to" omg his smile, how the fuck?? how can he be so majestic ?
"should we go,*we leave the room, he puts his arm around my shoulder after patting my head, okay so today i don't know how i want to be seen, so you're gonna be the one choosing for me, like something that's will suit the hair and makeup you want to do" the fact that it's not awkward between us feel so good, it's just an impression but i feels like i know him..