pictures.

im now in my old room, looking around like it's was something new.. it's only been two years since i moved out but yea so weird to be there
"look !! this is all i got"

she hands me the pictures, oh so that's true.. he looks so happy on those pic

"for your guitar, it's kim who have it"

"so i was really playing guitar?"

"yes, everyday, he taught you how to play, cause you asked him to, you were also singing, especially for him. he loved listening to you, that was his favorite thing to do" i'm still looking at all the pic, i feel like we haven't changed so much, we grown up but we're still the same except for my memory.. wait is this guitar mine ?

"mom is that my guitar?"

"yes!" all this time kim was playing with it and that why he wanted me to play ?

"kim play with it on stage mom"

"you allowed him so many times before that i guess he's still used to it, it was his lucky charm" adorable

"you know he loved you so much, when you told me that you don't wanted to know what was your past, he was behind the door, he cried so much but remained silent, he accepted.
he often came to see me, he wanted to know if you were okay, it lasted two years but he had more and more concerts so no more time for him so he only came when he had days off, but you know how busy he is so we're not in contact anymore"

i remain silent, still looking at the pictures
i'd like to remember, this must has been difficult for him to hear that i, was he mad at me ?
"chay, my son are you okay?" what ?

"it's okay, you can cry" why didn't i noticed that i was crying

"i feel guilty, i should go see him now, thank you for explaining everything to me, im glad that i know now, i shouldn't have said what i said before"

"you don't have to feel guilty, im sure he will understand, it was your choice and we accepted, don't regret what you said, it's okay" she take me in her arms "go see him, okay it's gonna be okay"

________
i'm back 😎
short update !! hope you'll like it !!
💙💙