past.

"there is something i've never told you kim, but i feel like saying it.. i feel like i've know you all my life and it feels weird because 3 years ago i had an accident who caused me disabilities, i can't remember what i've done before this, and i've always told my mom that i don't want to know what my life was before.. so she didn't try to tell me, she accepted what i wanted.
and i still don't wanna know.
i've recreated all my life, since then i don't really talk about it, but i feel safe with you so i want to told you.
you really feel like home to me, like something i've lost before.
i may sound weird to you, but i swear im not, maybe we were meant to meet"
im not saying anything, i want to told him everything but i'm not sure if he want to..
"kim?" i look at him,
"chay..thank you for telling me this?"
"you know its nothing, its just a part of my life that i wanted to share with you, thank you for listening" the fact that he talked about it is a big thing.
i'll tell you when it's the right time, i swear.

chay's pov:

i've stayed with kim for 3 days, but my mom called me so right now i'm at a cafe waiting for her.

📱📱📱
-chay, you're coming back later, right?
-yep !! don't wait for me, i think i'm gonna be back a little late
-ok! tell me when you're on the way !!
-i'll work on some music
-be careful ^^
-see you !!

"porchay!!"
my mom is here, it's been so long
"mom !! how are you ??" i missed her
"im fine, im fine and you why are you smiling at your phone, huh ?" i am not ??
"oh uhm kim, he's a friend of mine"
"kim?" her face changed, "kimhan?" what
"yes?" how, i didn't talk about him to her
"you remember him?" uh
"he's my boss, i mean not really i'm a part of his team so of course i remember him"
wait i was right? no it can't be
"mom.. do i knew him before the accident ?"
"he was your lover" oh we were together?
"he didn't tell you?"
"no, i was not ready, i did talk to him about what happened and i told him that i didn't wanna know so.." it don't even surprise me, i had this feeling that i knew him before
"can you tell me more?"
she look more relaxed now, she has a soft smile. maybe talking about my past is not that bad after all.
"i have some pictures at home, you wanna see? maybe it could help you"
i don't think i can remember but i want to know what we looked like.

___________
enjoy
💙💙