Not Your Normal Dream

As Nemo cautiously creeped into the lighthouse, she glanced around at the first floor of her old home. She could almost smell her father's faintly salty scent, she moved from the doorway to the kitchen. She smiled a bit when she relived a memory of her father tickling her for dropping a pancake. She walked a bit more comfortably now, as she strode into her father's bedroom she noticed clothes flying up from under an overturned bed. She hesitantly called out "Dad? Dad is that you?" A huge horned man shot up from behind the bed looking just as suprised as Nemo. "Dad?! Now that's a nightmare I dont want, what's your name kid?" "M-m-my name's Nemo, you're I'm my house and my dream." She crossed her arms definently. "Oh! Like the fish? Loved that story, now if you'll excuse me I'm busy. The name's Flip by the way, Flip the famous outlaw!" He added proudly the end.
"Well it my dream so that makes you not real, you're just a figment of my imagination. I'll make you go away just as quickly as you got here!
Nemo shut her eyes hard and tried to imagine her dad in place of Flip, when suddenly she felt very tickley fingers creeping up her sides. She let out a suprised giggle and fell back into a chair. "Can your imagination do  this? Or that or that or that?" Grinned Flip poking her belly with every word. "I'm a dream outlaw see? Your imagination can't come up with all of this gorgeous! I'm just here for my map and I'll be on my way." He proceeded to continue rummaging through her dad's things. "Wait. You're the Flip my dad told stories about! What are you trying to find?" Nemo said hopping up from the chair.
"A map your dad kept for us. You wouldn't happen to know where it is do ya?" Flip said eyeing her up.
"I don't know what map you're talking about." Insisted Nemo, backing up.
Flip took a step towards her and reached for her, wiggling his fingers menacingly. " Your dad mentioned how ticklish you were, don't make me uncomfortable and force me to tickle you...." Nemo was cornered, she started looking for an escape. As soon as she turned her head to look for the door, Flip pounced. Nemo fought the laughter with everything she had slowly curling into a ball shaking with contained laughter. "Bleh this is awkward. Find the map before I find you again in your dreams. Time to wake up fish kid!" With that Flip tossed her out the window forcing her to wake up.
Nemo woke up with a start, feeling the phantom tickles on her body, seeing that Flip stayed in her dream she relaxed and giggled away the tickles a bit. " Nice to see you smile, good morning." Philip shyly said from the door with a smile. As Nemo got ready for school she pondered where the map may be, her father was a clever man and seasoned lighthouse man, his passing was both tragic and unforseen.
"Well, here goes school." Thought Nemo.