Chapter One

" Do I really have to go? " I asked my best friend Chelsea for the 100th time today.

I really wasn't looking forward to go to this party. They throw the same one every year and the same things happen. Teenagers get drunk, People practically eating each others faces, drugs, cops show up, people get arrested, parties over.

" Yes you have to fucking go! You missed it last year and your not gonna miss it this year. Now lets go. " Chelsea grabbed my hand dragging me into this huge house full of intoxicated teens.

As we stepped inside I noticed someone sitting on the couch with a instance gaze that made me feel uncomfortable. I quickly caught up with my friend Chelsea seeing she already had a drink in her hand.

" Here have a drink loosen up a little! Meet back here in thirty minutes, I'm gonna go score some guys. " Chelsea screamed over the music.

I sighed and poured myself a drink into the red plastic cup. I don't want to be here so I might as well make the best out of it. I bought the red cup up to my lips and took three big gulps of the punch and vodka mix. I know I shouldn't be drinking right now, if my parents found out they would totally disown me. Someone interrupted my thoughts by tapping on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, it was the guy staring at me earlier. He was really tall, curly brown hair, piercing green eyes. He was very attractive but he seemed up to no good.

" Dance with me beautiful. " he said in a deep British accent with a smirk on his face.

" No Thanks " i painted a smile and turned to face the other way.

He grabbed my wrist, " I wasn't asking you, I was telling you. " He said then dragged me to the dance floor.

His hands holding my waist tight. All of a sudden I felt his hands slip down and he started grabbing my backside.

" What the hell are you doing!? "

He ignored my question by planting his mouth to my neck and sucking really hard. I let out a gasp as he let go.

" Why did you do that? " I asked him shaken up

" Gotta mark you territory, right? The names harry by the way. "

He grabbed my clutch and pulled my phone out, I was very curious about what he was doing. Then I realized he called his phone so now we have eatchothers numbers. Then he walked away. Great. Just fucking great. This is the last thing I wanted. I pushed those thoughts away as I reached Chelsea I could tell she was drunk

" Where were you I've been looking everywhere! " she said as she pulled her cup up to her lips.

" Lets just go, you can stay at my house tonight. " I sighed and slung her arm around my shoulder and walked out of the party.

On the walk back to my house I couldn't stop thinking about what happened tonight. Why me? Why did he want me out of every other girl at this party? Why is he in America? Why did he leave me a hickey? I just don't understand.

We reached my house, Chelsea was sound asleep on my shoulder. God this girl may look small but she is heavy. I laid her down on the couch next to my bed. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants not bothering to take off the dress, ill just use it for a shirt tonight. As I pulled the sweatpants on my phone vibrated. It was a text from a unknown number. It read

" Pick you up tomorrow at 5. Can't wait babe ;) x - Harry "

What have I gotten myself into?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Ok this is my first story. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, I'm writing on my iPad. Please leave feedback. I'm not gonna be writing again until I get at least 5+ comments. Btw THIS IS MY STORY DONT STEAL IT. Thanks :)