Chapter Two

-Olivia-

I woke up to the sun shining through my room, I looked over at the clock and realized I had woke up really late. 3PM. Fuck. I saw a note on my dresser so I got up to look at it and it read

" Woke up with a massive headache. I'm going home text me when you wake up - Chelsea xoxo "

I put the note in the trash and decided to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom, stripped my clothes off and hopped in the warmth. As the hot water pricked on my sking memories from last night came flooding back. As I shampooed my hair I was busy thinking about Hrry, not that I'm attracted to him, he just seems different. And his eyes are so beautiful. No wait, what am I thinking. Stop. I got all the shampoo out of my hair and turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked into my room to see my phone was lit up, I have a text from Harry. Great.

It read " Im coming to get you at 4:00 not 5. Wear something sexy ;) - Harry x "

I looked at the clock and it was 3:46. I have less then 20 minutes to get ready. I rushed over to my closest grabbing a pair of blue jeans, a blue tank top, and my blue and white vans. I took the towel off and quickly got dressed.

As I walked over to my bathroom I heard a loud honk of someone's car outside. I sighed and walked over to my window wondering who it was. It was Harry. I opened my window as he got out of the car.

" How the fuck do you know where I live!? " I shouted

He smirked and said " I have my ways. "

Fucking asshole.

" Well you have to wait becuase I'm not ready yet. " I blankly looked at him.

" I told you I was coming at fucking 4 o'clock, and your still not ready. " I could tell he was annoyed.

I shut the window and walked over to my bathroom and quickly took out my makeup kit.

I decided just to put Masacra, Lip gloss, and blush on. Simple, but natural. I walked out of the bathroom and as I was headed downstairs I was stopped by my mom.

" Where do you think you're going Olivia? " She asked confused

I had to make up a lie, I couldn't tell her I was going out somewhere with someone I hardly knew.

" Im going to Chelsea's house. She's having boy problems. You know how us girls get when we have boy problems. Haha. " I nervously laughed.

" Go. Be back by 9 or you'll have to face the consequences. " she said going back to watching tv.

Now the hard and awkward part. Getting in the car with Harry.

I walked out the house and rushed over to his car and quickly getting in it.

" Go. Now. " i said sternly.

" Why are we i a rush babe? " he chuckled

" Do you want my mom coming out here finding out I'm with some stranger and beating both our asses? I think not. Now go. " I half shouted at him.

He rolled his eyes " Whatever. " he said.

Wow. So mature. He doesn't even know my name yet. Haha fucking loser.

-

The car ride was awkward so Harry decided to start playing the question game.

" What's your name? " he asked

" Olivia " I said looking out the window.

" How old are you? " Harry said keeping his eyes on the road.

" 17. You? " I asked not caring at all.

" 19 " He replied

" Oh. I have a question? Why did you come to me out of all the girls in that party? " I questioned him

He smiled and said " There was something special about you, so I had to make a move before anyone else did. "

Butterflies. Fucking butterflies.

I don't know why I have butterflies. I don't like him, I'm not attracted to him. Am I? I'm confused. I feel like a lost puppy. I know he's no good and he's older than me. After this date Im gonna tell him I'm not interested. Yup, that's what I'll do.

I looked to our surroundings not recognizing it

" Where are we going? " I asked

" Don't worry about it, beautiful. Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life. " he said with a cheeky grin.

What the fuck is he talking about?! I was gonna question him until we pulled up to our destination.

Wow. I can't believe what's in front of my eyes right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N. Ok so I know this chapter is super duper boring and short, but the next one won't be. I promise. And yes I used zayns bio haha ( Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life. ) anyways, Read this story, comment, like it all that fun stuff. Also Barbara Palvin plays olivia in case you were wondering. Ok byeee :)