Phantom Squirrel's Nuts

I just finished my newest post.
I know it's going to rack up some views, and after this, everyone will CRAVE nuts and berries!!! Like squirrels! My plan is finally coming together.

The video was pure genius. I have no clue how I didn't come up with it sooner!

I do crossword poetry with racial slurs...
y'know, to advertise VEGANISM:D

"To hell with non-vegans. Imagine ingesting animal products? Because let's just pretend I haven't been feeding my dog pasta for months."

I begin to knit my newest sweater, so what if it's wool? Who doesn't want to wear clothing items based on not r@png cute piggies? Me! Because I just hate when I catch my friends taken advantage of chickens. Keep it in your pants, Richard. I see you.

Don't worry, it all has a purpose.

It's all part of my plan to transfer the human race into something—larger than our minds can comprehend.

On a sorrowful night I heard a voice in my head, and it never quite stopped.

It told me it was a squirrel, descending from heaven. It told me it's story. How the squirrel's parents were abusive, and growing up, he lived with fear. His parents beat his tail everyday, and forced him to skip dinner because of his rapid weight gain.

He was a stress eater.

He would shove his mouth with berries and nuts, crying because his parents couldn't quite provide.

eventually, he couldn't handle it anymore—
The stress of not being a proper squirrel—
and he jumped out of the tree

to his death.

This voice had told me that animals, even fish (that are legitimately too short-circuit stupid to even feel the pain) have fish families, and fish children waiting for him to come home from the fish night shift at their new fish job at the human canning factory for fish.

How would you know what you had done by eating that fish stick? Maybe that fish was just about to get a fish promotion at their fish job and now their fish wife needs to become a fish waiter at the fish diner just so she can put fish food on the fish table for her fatherless fish kids.

No sane person could watch this occur.

Paying someone to kill a helpless creature of nature. Of god. Of that squirrel who never had nuts.

This must be stopped.

The violence MUST END.