𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷☆☄. *. ⋆

Your eyes flickered due to the light that entered the room through the window but it was not the sun , the chilly breeze broke into the window. Seemed like it was about to rain. Your body felt the breeze more due to the bare minimum clothing you had.

Just a thin blanket over you and supposedly the jacket of Seonghwa. Turning to your right side , you reached your hand to find Seonghwa but , you found no one. 'Maybe he left for a shower.'

The sweet fragrance of his scent filled your nose , and the flashbacks of the previous night were coming back , boy did it make you blush? Yes , it did heavily. You hugged his jacket tightly , because you just wanted to cuddle him a bit more.

The house was weirdly silent , as if no one was there. But Seonghwa couldn't have left without informing you. It's not even a school day. You looked out the window , it was for sure gonna rain. Making your way to the kitchen , no one once again.

The bathroom was empty , no products or even a towel. You opened the cupboard to check and...it was empty as well. You felt a weird knot in pit of your stomach , because of the nervousness.

Changing into your previous clothes you went out of the house , locking it successfully because you had found a key under the mat. You rung the number of Hongjoong.

"Dude we have been so worried where have you been?"

"I'm sorry .. um my phone died ... what's with the gloomy weather though?"

"There's gonna be a heavy storm."

"...oh"

"So , where were you last night? Aunt has been so worried..."

"I...went with Seonghwa to his place."

"Seonghwa? Why would you go there?"

"What do you mean? Can't I?"

"No , it's not that ... it's just that he was supposed to leave to America last night around 11AM"

Your feet ceased themselves , and froze in the middle of the road , that's when the rain fell on the ground. Hongjoong's revelation gave a pang to your heart.

"Hello? Y/n?"

"...so he's gone?" You gulped.

"Yeah ... Y/n...are you okay?"

You couldn't hold it anymore , you put a hand over your mouth to prevent from letting out any voices that'll tell Hongjoong you were crying but the sobbing was so intense. Lip quivering, Your tears didn't seem to stop , they kept running and no one was there to wipe them.

"Are you crying?"

"Why...didn't you t-tell me?" You trembling voice sounded so little even though you had put all your force to let out the words.

"....We got to know it ... after you had left the dinner."

Suddenly , it all made sense.

"If I make a mistake , forgive me in the future please." "I am as well ... of hurting you." "Can we be always this close?"

Why did he hide all of it? The truth would've hurt less.

No way this was happening , the phone slid from your grip falling in one of the puddles. You fell on your knees , he really was just another jerk. Crying on top of your lungs not holding back. "I trusted you." Your tears mixing with the drops of the rain but your red nose and puffy eyes were enough for someone to recognize.
*
Hongjoong paced outside to open the door because of the loud sound of the bell.

The clouds had been rumbling since the morning , only to find you drenched in water. "I had no other place to crash." You sniffed a moment later.
Hongjoong's face had that worried expression he always had when something went wrong , "It'll get better." You broke into tears again , your lips quivered , but you didn't feel the cold anymore.

After having a shower and wearing Hongjoong's clothes , he gave you hot-chocolate and literally bundled you up in thick blankets. The rest of the day was spent well watching corpse-bride and not uttering a word to each other until you murmured , "I really thought we were something , didn't I?" You scoffed seconds later , moving into a comfortable position on the couch , "...Now I'm all alone , once again."
"You aren't alone. You never were."

The next day you mustered up the courage to walk into the school and tell your friends about everything.

However , the pain didn't end for you. The school magazine was filled with the photos of you and Seonghwa under the fountain , with the captions "Watch how the rich-popular Miss Y/L/N had the guts to break the relation of his best friend Park Seonghwa." Labelled with 'Home-wrecker' and the vicious looks of other peoples were too haunting.

As if this was not enough the school's website was filled with your video of fighting with Ha-rin but the real part had been cut , it was heavily edited. It was obvious who was behind all this. The school had started hating you , you couldn't bear it anymore so you decided to drop out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I got a job somewhere and collected enough money to study in the university of my own choice. I met you and you proposed. I changed my number and broke off contact with everyone , even the gang , but Alexa found me somehow."

Joo was stunned , sitting there a with an open jaw and wide eyes

"girl , that's.....non compos mentis?"

"What does that mean?"

"It means crazy? And you still love him...how? He deserves a punch."

"Yeah , I still get those stupid butterflies when he's near me." You sighed "Well , the past is in the past now isn't it? Let's sleep. You have two important meeting tomorrow Mr. Hwan."

"Yeah I know do but like your story could be made into a movie , and how come I never asked you before all this I mean..."
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️