1. Forbidden to fall for her.

Author's POV:

Park Jimin ... New Brand Ambassador of Global brand Dior...

Is now going to be present in the Dior Couture Show and Welcoming Party of Kim Jisoo , the face of Dior and The Global Ambassador of Dior..

Stay tune for more news.

This news were flashing on the worldwide level. In every news channel.

Maybe someone is making it flash on a world wide level. Or else who have audacity to publish this news of a secret party.. which will going to be happen in Paris.. secretly.

Meanwhile at the other side of the world, Seoul.

"What!! It wasn't you!! Then how it's possible for a news to get published on its own...

Listen i don't want to hear anything.. i just need  answer in yes.." And he cutted the call.

"Jimin why are you getting hyper..
Its just a news." A voice said to him.

"Namjoon.. it's a news but its also true.. what will happen if everyone know about the truth!!"

"Jimin calm down. You love her but you didn't let her to know this so how everyone will know this?" Namjoon said calmly.

"Namjoon but i cant control my eyes looking for her.. i cant control my smile creasing for her..  and .. I can't control my heart beating for her.." Jimin said looking the the Billboard where The poster of Jisoo with Dior is.. with a heavenly smile..

"If you love her that much .. then why dont you just go and  confess to her!!"

"You think its so easy Joon?!"

Namjoon looked at him , waiting for him to continue..

" I'm forbidden to fall for her!!"

.......................................................................................

Jimsoo Short Story...