2. The Past

Author's POV:

Welcoming Party Day:

Jisoo is getting ready in her room for Party annd today she have to look beautiful, no matter what. Coz today he will also be present there.

"Unnie please do little curls at the end" she excitedly said.

"Woah jisooyaa calm down. You seem very excited for today.. What is thhe reason hm.

As i know it isn't first time Dior have treated you as a Queen so what is the reason." Her manager said.

"Unnie you also know that today he will come . Today Jimin is also gonna attend this party. I'm so happy that i cant tell." Jisoo beamed in happiness.

Manager's expression turned sour on the mention of his name.

"Why you are happy even he is coming?" Her question made jisoo silent.

"Look Jisoo , In past you were broken because of him. Now dont do this to your present. If you are falling for him .. again. Then stop.

Coz he is going to engage with The Brand Ambassador of Tiffany And Co. Park Roseanne.

I'm saying this for your own good." Manager patted her shoulder and went from there.

Jisoo began processing her words.

And somehow she felt right.

Why jimin will gonna fall for some like me. I'm no one.. infront of him.. While he is a Heir of Park Firms.

Thinking this she went into past of how she proposed him and he broked her heart.

The Past:

"Lili can you hand me those chocolate boxes and bouquet." Jisoo said getting ready infront of mirror.

Her perfect white teeth shining behind the braces , her eyes twinkling behind specs and her silky hair join in braids making her look like a nerd hiding her beauty.

But if the is beautiful from inside then outer beauty doesnt matter.

"Jisooyaa go and make him yours." Her friend cheered her up.

Jisoo smiled and hugged her.

Jisoo went to school and there at the ground she found many students and he was also there.. between the crowd..

Jisoo became nervous and hold the love letter she prepared for him tighter.

She slowly slowly took her steps towards him and stopped infront of him.

He with his poker face looked at her.

She shyly smiled and tugged her flowing strands behind her ear.

"This is for you .. seonbae .." she handed him the letter. But he didnt took it instead she felt a hard punch on her cheeks.

She looked up and saw park roseanne there. She is most richest girl in the highschool and she have a huge crush on Park Jimin.

"You bitch!!! How dare you to propose my Jimin.. do you even look at yourself .." She started humiliating her there infront of whole school.

Jimin's face is like he want to stop this but ... He isn't able to move his foot forward.

Roseanne throwed those bouquet and chocolates on jisoo. Jisoo fell on the ground being helpless.

Tears can only flow from her eyes and she cant do anything.

Humiliation. Thats what she have fear of. And now she is infront of her biggest fear.

She dont know what to do and she fainted.

........

"No !! Not that again!!! It's my worst nightmare!!! I dont have courage to face it again." Jisoo said and get ready.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jimsoo Short Story...