3. Only Yours

Author's POV:

Everything is done and decorated well in the party.

Jisoo still isn't arrived in the party. But everyone is. Even jimin.

He is very nervous to face her after what have happened in the past. But there wasn't his mistake even. He was forced to stop. Or else he ia not the person to bare any violence.

Jimin in his nervousness drank four shots.
So that alcohol will help him to face her.

But it also isn't working.

Soon the star of tonight arrived. Every eyes were on her. Everyone was there greeting her and talking to her. Dior's Executive Officer also greeted her. She is surrounded by many celebrities.

He also want to go there but.. that courage man!!! Courage isn't cooperating with him.

Suddenly he saw her coming towards him. She , under the spotlight .. looking so beautiful.. that his heart skipped a beat .

He is mesmerized in her beauty.

But the steps coming towards her turn to his right side.

Why? He saw there and found Cha eunwoo there!! And both of them greeted and hugged each other.

Jimin turned his hand in fist and gritted his teeth.

Cha Eunwoo. His rival in everything! And now he is behind the same girl as him.

Someone patted Jimin's shoulder making him distract his eyes from both of them.

"Still you wont gonna get your girl." The person who is namjoon said to jimin looking towards Jisoo and eunwoo.

"How i can?" Jimin helplessly said.

"First of all break your engagement." Namjoon said .

"Well you dont have to do that coz i have already did." Namjoon said with smirk and showed the headlines which is going in worldwide.

"Park Jimin, the global ambassador of Dior and the heir of Park Firms. Calls off his engagement with Park Roseanne.

Many have assumed this is because he is in love with the Global ambassador of Dior Kim Jisoo."

"How you able to do this." Jimin asked in shock.

"Just chill my boy and now focus to get your girl." Namjoon said and pushed jimin a little.

Now jimin have full confidence, he saw eunwoo getting close to her which made him fume in anger so he fastened his pace and hold jisoo's hand pulling her towards him and then put his lips on hers.

He kissed her passionately but she didn't coordinate with him.

Thinking she might thought him as a pervert he decided to explain her everything in private.

So he take her to terrace of the place.

"Kim Jisoo dont say anything and just listen to me." Jimin said and when he saw in her eyes. He found love for him in it which made him to be expressive more.

"I loved you. I loved you from the start. But because of my family i was forced to be engaged with Roseanne.

I don't have any feelings for her and after what she did to you i hated her. I know I'm equal part of everything bad happens to you but believe me jisoo .. i have always tried to make school life better for you."

He stopped when he felt her soft fingers on his lips.

"Do you love me now?" Jisoo asked.

Jimin nodded.

"So can we forgot everything and start our life with new beginning.." She said making him smile and in happiness he hugged her tightly.

"Do you mean it?" Jimin said making jisoo nod.

"So then .. kim jisoo .. I'm accepting you as my wife.. Are you also accept me as your Husband and spend rest of your life with me?" Jimin said making jisoo nodd.

"Yes yes yes!!! Jimin I'm ready to be Park Jisoo. Only Yours."

And she kissed on his lips .

The end...