Opening Chapter: Assumptions are usually not good.

"So you really have a negative view about romance, huh?

- Heh?"

This is me, called after class because of my essay, while being extremely confused about my 37. I believed that I did well in the essay, expressed every single feeling needed, so I was kind of devastated.

"Kanako Kimura.. let's assume that you have never passed a romantic relationship. How come you can already assume the negativity of it?

- Absolutely correct, ma'am.

- What is this.. 'love is a waste of time, money, energy, and overall speaking nothing good about it', are you actually sure about that? Do you have any examples or it's just an assumption?

- Partially correct, ma'am. While it's true that I made an assumption to it-

- Stop. That's all I need to know.

- I haven't finished, ma'am!?
- Your grammar was good, everything is great, but it's some sort of blasphemy that's going on in your essay.

- How is that blasphemy ma'am, from my perspective I think everything I say is true. My friend spent all of his cash, time, energy on a girlfriend just to be rejected, that went famous and it's known by the whole school.
- Oh.. I see. Yeah that was unfortunate.

- So I think that love just simply doesn't exist. You don't do anything without a purpose. Romeo and Juliet probably loved each other because Juliet had big breasts and Romeo had a great chin-

- We'll talk about this tomorrow. I want you to reconsider about your text, and write about it again. Also don't assume Romeo and Juliet, they're goddamn minors you idiot!"

That wasn't successful.

After coming back to my home, the first thing that caught my attention was- a sticky note?

"Mama here, I am leaving this house for quite a while. Our relationship is at the edge of breaking down and we are probably going to divorce soon, if so, I'll try to take you with me. If it's not possible, we are probably going to have a new woman in the house soon.

Love you, Mama."

I think my dad cheated on mom because she refused to have a second baby.

Sometimes it's the enthusiast in bed that matters the most in a relationship, I guess. Proves my point.

You're not going to love somebody if they didn't have something that attracts you right?

Me neither, I refuse to love anyone under any circumstances.

Love is a bad thing, isn't it?

But it's worse when you have affairs on it.

(423 words)