-Introduction-

Quackity raced toward the centre of the room, nearly tripping over his desk in the process, his heart beating rapidly as he wiped the dripping sweat from his forehead. "Q" Miss Termine called his name, causing the class who had been eagerly watching to lay all their attention on him to stare in his direction. "Do you have an answer?" She beamed popping the lid off her sickly scented whiteboard markers. "Yes, Miss" He answered confidently with his brow furrowing, he begged the god's above, if there were some that he'd got it right. "Begin" she boomed, making sure Q's opponent was well aware he had lost. "Nine thousand seven hundred and eighty four divided by six hundred and twelve minus eight thousand and four plus six thousand and eighty seven multiplied by three plus seven equa-" A loud sarcastic clap boomed from the desk behind him. "Bravo, Bravo, What a show, but you are missing one thing" The voice chuckled tauntingly. Quackity searched his mind and then the board and then his piece of refill. He had done it! "The minus sixty three on the end of the equation" Sure enough at the end of the equation written on the whiteboard in bold black letters was '-63'. He turned to face his opponent, rage surging throughout his body. The boy just smiled, grinned even at Quackity's daunting failure. "Would you like a rematch?" Wilbur smirked. Quackity searched the faces of the student's sitting by the whiteboard. His face reddened at the sight of George, his eyes yelling at George to hold him back before he starts swinging at this royal dickhead. George cowered into the corner practically rocking on his ass in excitement for the fight that would happen in the cafeteria today. He couldn't wait to tell the group chat.

Welcome! This is my third Tntduo book so please go check out the others. This is a high school au. It will include, swearing, homophobia, k1lling th3m$elves jokes, sexual jokes, lime,  violence (not very graphic, just high school fights) and mentions of bl00d. I really hope you enjoy this I'm very excited to write it!

-ash :D