Chapter 3

"A DATE!?" Karl screamed in excitement. "SHH" Quackity whisper shouted. "Holy shit, You have to throw" Karl giggled. "WHAT, NO" Quackity growled. Karl shifted closer to him on the locker room bench. Quackity pulled on his football boots, he glanced up to Karl as he battled with his laces. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Quackity asked, annoyance laced in his gruff tone. Karl's gaze was completely fixed on Quackity. "I don't like him like that, he's probably just fucking with me" Quackity sighed. "Come on, let's go rile up the coach" Though he had told Karl he didn't like Wilbur, he couldn't ignore the excitement pumping through his chest. He hated Wilbur, and Wilbur hated him.

"Quackity, keen for passes?" Punz called out as Quackity stepped onto the field. Foolish chucked the ball in Punz's direction. Punz flinched and caught it right before it hit his head. He then passed it to Q. "So Punz, what happened to rizzing up that girl?" Foolish taunts. "Shut Up" Punz replied, passing the ball to Foolish who stood at the tip of the triangle they had created. "Punz has no rizz there's no way he actually got close to pulling anyone" Karl shouted from the bench. "Did too," Punz replied, flipping Karl off. "Ok come in everyone, ball's down" Mr Halo said approaching the team with his clipboard. "Quackity I thought you weren't coming in today" Mr Halo groaned with a frown. "Ah but you would miss me so much sir" Quackity replied. "Fine, hurry up, buddy up and start passing" Mr Halo shouted.

After practice Quackity retreated from the field, he wiped the sweat from his brow and said his goodbye's to the boys. The conversation from the bathroom was still fresh in his mind. The one from the locker room also. In Q's head it didn't add up. There must be an ulterior motive. There's no way Wilbur actually likes him like that. They hate each other. It's always been that way. He ditched his bag at the exit of the locker room and picked his phone from his pocket. He had no texts. "Guess I'm bussing home then", he murmured to himself.

In the parking lot he weaved in and out of the remaining car's. "Oi, beanie" A voice called. Corpse stood by his car. A beat up old black toyota. "Need a ride?" Quackity weighed his options. Anything beats the bus.