4 Versions of the same person

Dream and Techno walk inside his cabin only to Find 3 different Versions of Dream. GhostDre, Dreamon Dream (Lucid), and Nightmare.

    "This is Totally unexpected.... " Techno said
      "Well Techno, me and the other two idiots here had an argument and came to ask you " GhostDre said. Unlike Ghostbur, he is more rebelious.
       "What was the argument about? "
       "Wich one of Us is better for you! " Nightmare said. Techno slightly blushed.
       "Uh.... You all are Dream basically... I...can't really decide. " the pinkette said.
       "Ok then! We Will just have sex with you and you will choose who is best! " Lucid said not really understanding what he just said. GhostDre and Nightmare agreed. Dream just Remained silent knowing he couldn't do Anything. Techno took a step back , his blush becoming more red.
       "Do I get to Say something or-" he was cut off by Nightmare pinning him to a wall and Kissing him.
        "Ngh-" . Then Lucid kissed his Neck Leaving Bruises while Ghostbur sucked on his ear(it being the most sensitive part).
        "Mmm~" Nightmare hummed. "Let's get him ready. " Everyone agreed except Dream. Techno was now on the ground with a wet cloth in his Mouth looking at Dream for comfort. Lucky the Blonde Male Knew it was his first time to he helped him .
         "Your Gonna be ok Techno, it they Go too far i will stop Them " the pinkette slowly nodded being Thankful for Dream in this moment. Nightmare grabbed the others waist and pushed in all of a sudden. After a while Nightmare suddenly stopped making Techno a bit Afraid. Just then Lucid thursted into him without waiting. Techno screamed in pain in the wet cloth . His Hole was about to break. The two males got the others Mouth free. As Soon as they  did Technos moans filled the room.
           "HA- Ah~  "
           "Techno baby your so good for Us, Taking three cocks as well. ~" The pinkette was confuse, he was Taking two, not Three. Just before he realized GhostDre started inserting his Cock in aswell, slowly, Since there was a little space. Dream looked at the helpless pink Man, he wanted to stop them but he needed Technos Signal. The pinkette screamed at the top of his lungs now crying from the pain.
            "NO- Wa-Wait!!! HA- Ah~~~" Techno then looked at Dream trying to get him to see the Signal he made with his hands but the others Sight was blocked by GhostDre. Techno was hopeless. He started crying and Screaming Louder . Dream understood they need to be stopped.
            "All three of You stop it. " They just glared at Dream and Kept going faster, Techno Screaming in pain.
             "STOP IT! " he screamed and Teleported Techno to him. The others three wanted to Grab him back but stopped as Dream glared at them. Techno rested his  head on the others chest as he was hiding his sobs. The Blonde Man hugged him back.
              "If you three would have Loved him you would have seen he was in pain trying to get you to stop. " he then left the room carrying the crying Techno to his room  . The three were Confused and ashamed of what they did.